[LCN] October 20th Update - Kano Chat Beta

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Loren, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Loren

Loren Administrator

Kano Chat Beta is now live on LCN, here is a quick usage guide:

- By typing: /w <message> - Messages can be posted to the World for 1 Speaker, Speakers can be purchased through the Godfather.
    - By typing: /s <message> - Messages are posted to your Syndicate, granted you are in a Syndicate. Syndicate messages are free.
    - Filters on the right hand side allow you to Hide/Show particular message types.
    - A Minimize/Maximize and Close button are located in the top right hand corner. Min/Max values are remembered, so on your next visit to the game Chat will open in that view. Close will remove the Chat Client from your browser until your next visit to the game.
    - Hover over a player to get their full name, click on their name to get options:
    1) Mute : mute all messages from this user until your next visit to the game.
    2) Report: report a user to Kano Support.
    3) View Profile : view the players LCN profile page.
    - You can un-mute players by clicking on the Setting icon in the bottom left hand corner then removing them from your Mute list.

Additional Notes:
    - All messages are logged, so please watch your language otherwise you will be banned.
    - Messages are limited to 110 characters.
    - Posting any non-relevant link through Kano Chat is not allowed. Spam links are filtered. Relevant links include links to your Network Profile, your Game Profile, the kano/apps website, and the kano/apps forum.

Please post any feedback, or issues here and we will address them. The Group Chat feature is under construction, this will allow you to create custom chat groups.

2. AndeeLee

AndeeLee New Member

Buying speakers and becoming bullied by others

Forget the speakers, you larger players are listing anyone that post on the speakers. I just wasted money to buy them and I think it is ridiculous that people have to act like children. I will not buy your speakers and warn anyone else using it because they need adds to the game, dont do it, people are listing you for it.

3. never thought of that

thanks for the idea

4. I see that many of the players are using this in the same way we used to use the old mob wars discussion board. Is that tolerated?

I mean, it's funny, but is it acceptable use?

5. why not???

posting should come with risks

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

thats ur fault and u deserve to get listed if u put urself out there like that, i would list u too...LOL

7. wait wait

we actually agree on this

shocker

8. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

can i post url boss page in world chat??