[LCN] November 9th Update - New Workshop Items

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

7 new Workshop items have been released to Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra today. The following locations are affected:
    • Shanghai- 4 Items
    • Tokyo - 2 Items
    • Tijuana- 1 Item
    You can view these items via Stockpile -> Workshop and by scrolling through the Blueprints list.

Please leave and comments, questions and feedback regarding this change in this thread.

2. jules32304

jules32304 New Member

hidden blueprint

Theres a new hidden blueprint. Dragon Canon, how do ya make it?

3. It's a vehicle. I assume the Terrain Speeder is one ingredient.

4. nrdslv

nrdslv New Member

Dragon cannon..,

dragon cannon è un arma:)

5. dragon_cannon.png

Looks very vehicle-y to me.

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

the dragon cannon is a weapon...lol, uhhhh cannon...thats not a vehicle nor is it an armor but check the game and u will see what it is

7. That is the picture from the game. It has wheels. Wheels are very uncommon on weapons. Wheels are essential to vehicles. Dragon Cannon is a vehicle.

Also, the new items require the Hunter Pistol, Powersuit, and Crawler from Shanghai Turf War, Alloy Machete and Cyborg Helm from Tokyo Turf War, and the last item would likely be the final Turf War drop, which is a vehicle.

Edit: after posting this and re-reading the first post, I am second guessing what the ingredient is, but not that it is a vehicle. 4 Items in Shanghai, not 3 in each...the Dragon Cannon is a Shanghai item.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i wanna say the stats are 34-30 bc i looked at this item earlier and unless they changed it from a weapon when i looked to a vehicle then its still a weapon

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

it could also be possible that i was lookin at a totally diff item and its not even the item we are talkin about that i am referring to so i will have to go back and look tonite when i get on the game

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

For the record, the Dragon Cannon is a Weapon within LCN.

Further, do a google image search on 'military cannon'. Almost every single one (especially the historic ones) have wheels attached to them. Without wheels it would have not been feasible to move cannons in and out of the front lines effectively. Also, the axel attached to the wheels can be used to adjust the cannon's trajectory. Those are 2 very good uses of wheels on a weapon.

11. You're right. It's in the loadout page as a weapon. My last few attempts at crafting have been along those lines...I'm basing it on the Triad Desert Dragon and other items. Let me know if you have any luck!

12. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

aight cool bc i thought they only had one hidden item and i was lookin at it

now we need dark stratus for the clues on this one...how many items are used is very helpful

13. Weatherly

Weatherly New Member

You are the king

14. Bad attitude

Bad attitude Member

would you mind telling me the items for the dragon cannon what is needed to make it would help

15. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u lost me here...lol

16. meezy

meezy Member

So, where do ya get the Shurikaboom?? Then im cookin with gas..lol

17. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

dragon cannon= 1 ninja spike chain + 1 shurikaboom