[LCN] November 8th Update - Boss Helper Max Damage expiry

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A small update was made to Boss battles that voids the Max Damage cap enforced on helpers if there is less than 12 hours remaining in the fight. This will allow your Mobsters to finish off your boss in the final minutes of battle rather than being blocked resulting in you losing the boss battle.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

2 hours??? should at least be the last 12 hours (24 hrs would be better though) to give people a chance to kill the boss...

3. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

I think 2 hrs is long enough, my boss's get wiped out in seconds not hrs lol. Good update i like it :)

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u obviously dont understand the update...LOL@good update u like it when u dont even know what the update is...

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The Boss Max Damage expiry has been increased to 12hours. This is now reflected in the top post in this thread.

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

thank you, 2 hours was not enough time bc if the people that could kill it were not on then the feature was useless anyway

7. Ace

Ace Member

I like it at 12 hours. Thanks :)

8. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

Understood it perfectly just 2 hrs is more than enough for me. but then guess it depends who you have in your mob i can suggest a few to add to your mob that will finish up every boss you post within seconds of you posting them and trust me they always online lol.

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i can finish my own bosses within a few secs if i wanted to so this is not something that i had a prob wit, but 2 hrs is not enough time to kill a boss if i aint online to kill that person's boss nor given enough time to be online the last day b4 it expires

10. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

ahh i follow now. thought you were having trouble finishing your own boss's