[LCN] New Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Character Classes – Thursday, February 9

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Rumor has it some new mob bosses have entered the city. Keep an eye out on our Facebook page and Twitter account for updates on ruthless new Mobster characters with special stats and powerful new items!

Visit our Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/lcn_fan_page

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. Chosen One

Chosen One Member

this should`ve been added today , i myself did not find it anywhere. was it added ? if so , where can we find it ? if not , pls give more details.

3. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

where i can select that character???

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

They have not been released yet but they will be soon! You can select a new character from your profile page.

5. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

ah, ok.. i was looking for it and i can`t find him... ok, i be wait for release... any idea wen it going happen?

6. Wonder Woman

It is a secret. All I can say is soon.........

7. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

ok... thx i be waiting :)

8. Chosen One

Chosen One Member

they were supose to release them today mike , or at least that`s what the date on the pictures everywhere . but it`s just another ... i`ll let u name it... of the devs

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Chosen, in Bucharest is 21:02 PM, but at the developers probably is only All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:01 PM.

10. Deltan

Deltan Member

New Characters going up within the hour folks! Excite! ;)

11. Live here. Enforcer looks very attractive. I wish it didn't require 100 GF points. Any chance you'll do away with the useless weapons that come with the change (and drive up the cost 75 GF points)?

12. enVyme

enVyme New Member

Oh so true my friend. ^^ I don't see why it has to be so expensive. I know KANO is trying to suck all of the possible money out of the people that play it, but damn... is this really the correct way of going about it? So... In the end just spend lots of money and your account will be strong. lol

13. Wonder Woman

The cost for these new characters is the same as what was released in Viking Clan, Pirate Clan and Zombie Slayer. Along with the great new regen stats you also get 3 limited items!

14. enVyme

enVyme New Member

Well, that would make sense considering that Viking Clan, Pirate Clan, and Zombie Slayer are all KANO apps?

While you do get the 3 limited items, the only real special thing about them is the fact they are limited. Their total stats is only +2 more than the limited items that are currently for sale under the GF Limited items. I was excited for these new classes, but the fact that they are 100 GF's is outrageous. I doubt i'll ever buy one unless you make them cheaper. aka remove those limited items. ;)

15. I do not play these other games. Also, they're not very "limited" if just anyone can buy any number of them and they don't change ever. Compared to my current loadout, I would possibly only use one of these items. I will negotiate and pay 50 GF for the change in class and only one item. Your move.

16. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

What are the actual regen stats on the new classes, anyone know yet? To be honest if they are a significant increase on the previous characters then they are worth 100GF points alone.

To those saying it is too expensive and a way to squeeze money. With all the favour points you can gain from achievements and turfwars/high roller wager matches you are only looking at 40-50 levels worth of naturally occuring points to change.

17. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

They are not worth the 100 GFP! 42.00 cash regen and about 6 seconds less on stam and 30 seconds less on energy at my current level...not worth it at all.

18. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i agree, its a waste of time to get these items bc the payouts are just as worthless as the initial 3 we were given

i understand that limited items were thrown in as well but it still aint worth it however the big spenders on the game might go for bc thats what they do, spend money but these should only be worth 50 favors, i agree with don

19. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i dont even spend 100GF for 3 items so why would i want to spend it for these characters?

cash is cash but 10 more energy per hr and 2.5 more stam per hr is highly worth spending 100GF for...lol, but i posted refills on one of these feeds that would have been way better then this change and thats why i rarely visit the forum anymore bc it has become ridiculous to even voice an response that makes sense...if i can find the post i'll put it in here

20. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

If its 2.5 more stam an hour thats about 11k in 6 months, and 10 energy about 45k in 6 months, so saying you have 2k stam and 2k energy then thats 220~ favour points worth of refills. And thats just in the first 6 months, this will last forever!