[LCN] LCN Lounge Chat Improvements Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SparkleMotion, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Just because you get an alert doesn't mean you have to respond. You must be related to Kirsten .

2. lol, no not related, she just likes to argue the point to get the last word in. :rolleyes:

3. Christel Lejon

Christel Lejon New Member

if what you say is true, then the likes of KillerK would have been banned by now, she brings up peoples illnesses and laughs with them and use Kano,s name to justify it.....Insults and banter are 1 thing, but laughing with peoples illnesses and calling them fakers is another. Also either tell everyone what your plans are instead of having KillerK make them up

4. Christel Lejon

if only it was that simple....you mute, but they can still see your posts, they anticipate on the convo, post something and then bam, you give that person the perfect screenshot to send a ticket for so called violating the Tou..Kano has people banned for life over nothing, yet they let 1 person violating the ToU over and over without doing anything...IMO, they Kano are liars, they told that a certain person is not working for them, but that person is, if not, they would have stopped her already violating their rules...How can they let someone who wishes people dead for real still be in the lounge. Kano are measuring with 2 sizes....

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Muting someone like that, really works well , every game has crazy loons playing that say outrageous things, or lie, have delusions, that is nothing new, in the case you are talking about , muting is a godsend, yes they can see you, but what I like to do is just make fun of them,I don't cross the line and violate anything, but when ya mute someone and proceed to ignore their posts while making fun of them , it is sweet revenge lol

6. its more than just one person who harm others with their posting which has nothing to do with the game. besides what's calling someone to FO or their insults got to do wit the game itself. several of us have sent in tickets with solutions to the real problem people but nothing is done about them because of what?, they spend a lot of money in the games. don't take me wrong either, I spend money in the game butt I don't hardly post in there anymore and I got about twelve of the worse people in the lounge muted. muting them doesn't matter, never has because they can still see what we post also, hell it doesn't even slow them down by muting them, they don't post their insults in there for us to see most of the time, they do it to run someone's reputation down with the others that can see their posts. you want a good solution, then clean up the lounge also like you did the world chat or get rid of the lounge. several people have told you that its nothing but a cess pool in there and a couple syndicates use it as their own way to run good players out of the game. also to make fun of them while they are muted, may be revenge for some people but it just makes the matter worse, cause then they are called fake muters because they are still responding about the muted person so everyone thinks they did not mute them in the first place. Chat should be places where people can socialize with each others about the games not a place that is a cess pool and can harm others in real life also

7. Kirsten

Well Steve stay out of the lounge then if it is not your cup of tea, don't even open it, I know many people who don't open it or talk in it, it is just not for them and yes muting works, no one can run anyone out of game, technically you can only be a victim/target if that is how you see yourself, if you want to socialize in a peaceful manner in a fighting game , I suggest you make a FB chat group and chat to your hearts content :) Been playing these kinds of games for many years, even before kano ,have seen and heard it all, have been thru similar things, once I changed my perspective about it, nothing anyone can say can hurt me, or bother me, sure there are limits in the tavern and if someone crosses it then send in a ticket, you know you can see the 'rules' before you accept to join the lounge/tavern each time, so we all know what we can say or not say. it is all how you look at things in the end. Muting is not meant to get others to change their ways, it is just for us to have what I like to call golden silence, sometimes I even have to mute friends when they get really stupid in their trolling, just to take a break I am here to play a game and if chat is getting ugly, with one person ranting about whatever, I mute or close it for awhile :)

8. Kirsten

OMG I did not tell you what to do I actually was trying to help you by offering options and suggestions, I did not discount your feelings , I shared my experience, thinking you might find something that would help you, instead of asking kano or expecting kano to do something , this way you take charge of your own personal issue, I happen to like the lounge/taverns more than the old World Chat , my only beef is people talking trash while dead, and that is not gonna change, but if you want to waste energy being so angry in a game,..... be my guest lol, have a nice day :p PS no one can run anyone out of a game, unless the person chooses to leave the game , ya gotta let crap run off your back in life and in a game and I stand by that.

9. not mad at all, just tired of being told not to go into the lounge and arguing with you over every time i post something about the lounge. since you choose not to ignore me, i'll ignore you myself

10. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan New Member

I stay out of lounge myself now. It doesn't add any enjoyment to my game experience.

Went in several times in past to see what it was like..the brain cells start to die and IQ drops after a 5 minute exposure to the hazardous waste in there.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Christel Lejon

in the case I am talking about, she muted KillerK, and while she was talking about the series " The Walking dead", killerk posted something that ended up with that person not seeing kik's reply, that kk claims that that person was making fun of her dead child and even shows screenshot of it. That is how far kk is going to get people banned.

12. Kirsten

Yeah I see what she says, I don't talk there but I see it all, even the stuff on FB, no player can ban anyone, only Kano can.

13. kk made up the thing about a dead child like most of the stuff she posts, but I agree with you that a lot of the time she needs to be muted. I've muted most of the serial trash talkers who are only there to cause harm to others or to put themselves in the spotlight, its just not fun or funny to me to listen to the dribble spewed by those type of people. I much rather heard more talk about the game myself then all the personal crap they spout off about