Latency

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Apr 18, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What's going on lately with the games?

The refresh page crap has been horrid lately
    Your bounty delay sux, for legit player's
    Bounty list, under attack pffft, don't say metaphorical doorway either
    I can hit my own boss which "NO ONE" is on, and say's under attack
    gift page some times when hit home page (might be intentional)
    Pause in world chat posting's lasting around 2 seconds

Any other peep's see this crapola? I'm sure there is more, but done for the moment.

2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Mine too. I had thought for a while it was my connection. Then I decided it may have to do with the changes being made for FB, but I don't think that's it either. Some screens the game goes quickly too. Bounty screen it takes its sweet time. Sometimes I will only get one hit on a bounty when 5 are showing and then when I click again, all are gone. I've had issues when hitting a boss and my hits won't show as the game is thinking about it.
    So as Jades said... What's going on?

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

luckily havnt gotten any of those problems lately i use google chrome and just have regular american internet lol so not fast upload or download speeds

but probobly not going to use google chrome for much longer they just stopped unity compatibility for whatever reason and recent updates only making chrome not what it use to be it sucks

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I've always had occasional problems with the bounties and with non-shared bosses being attacked by phantom players.

Mabest likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Pages "" loading"" is my main issues as of now, the phantom boss issue cleared up the other day, but I can be hitting a boss and nothing is showing then all of a sudden it catches up, I use google crhome and have FIOS internet connectivity.

Mabest likes this.
  6. Vic

Vic Active Member

i'm not sure that i understand what this means. but i had the same problems last night on chrome. every time i clicked on something, i would have to wait an extra second or two before it went through, very aggravating considering how many clicks you have to make.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yeah, it was pretty bad for me 2 nights ago as well. last night seemed a little slow for me, but not as bad as the night before. there were no events that i know of over the weekend other than raids, does that slow things down?

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

same for me. really bad 2 nights ago. a little better for me last night, but still slower than usual.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Today was a new one, when sending gifts to non FB friends the white pop up screen (that asks don't show this again, blah blah) but was just a flash of the white screen each time.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You all need to add a server or something. The lag in the evening isn't terrible, but it's very annoying. Especially when it seems to be day after day after day...

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is getting crazy, I have never seen it like this till recently, I hope it never gets to be the WSOD .

12. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think they should update the server instead of getting a new one or just run some diagnostics on it should do the trick, luckily i havnt gotten any lag yet but better to fix a problem before everybody is afected

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I have had the same issue thought it was me..... Ive been running all sorts systems checks, etc. thanks for making post about it

14. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

wow lag so bad i attack 1 time and it says loading 4 to 5 times then i can heal if this goes on you need to extend the raids that are dieing its making very difficult to play, if its always jamming up why play :(

15. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

"On Tuesday, April 14th, 2015, Google Chrome removed the ability to play Unity Web Player games can still be played on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. If you'd like to continue to play Facebook Games using Google Chrome, please select another game."

Not sure if this is part of the API conversion business due by April 30th ... i.e. removing the use of the Unity Web Player to be API compliant .... but I hope it is. CAN"T STAND REFRESHING REFRESHING REFRESHING

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Link to this? I use firefox only and have this crapola...

17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i get the constant refreshing on IE, so i don't think it has anything to do with the type of browser that you're using.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

seems a little better for me tonight, i really think that this has something to do with when raids are going on.

19. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Page loading "weapons upgrade" takes age to load lol.
    Also the scrolling lock is horrible. (1 scroll = 1 line or 5) keep jumping back or lag allot. And no its not my pc or browser i use 2 browsers IE and FF and the have the same problems.

Ow no addons.. O addblocker thats a must those days. But thats not the problem every other page have zero problems with it. I use windows 10 So perhaps there is something wrong with it. (using windows 10 sinds the release of the beta version still having it stilling working :D)

20. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

been bad for me since last arena, so not sure whats up....