[LCN] LAG

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Seppo, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

game is someitmes atm unplayable lag is huge and people ahve lost all rewards what they filled and health in raids going up and down and causes perisings and so on, timer is acting weird in raids when u hit them.. like your servers are not syncronized to each other correctly...

2. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Yes same here - raids are a nightmare - refresh etc - Also on the the thursday bonus boost - the links arent posted ?

3. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Hi Dan,

Thanks for contacting us. I’m sorry for the latency in the game the past couple of days; performance is very important to us and it’s definitely not good for the community or the game to have so many server issues in such a short time span.

About a week ago we moved over to new auto load balancers for our servers which was done to improve overall performance. Since then a few unforeseen issues have come up which have contributed to the stability problems over the last few days.

While the change to the servers was made with the best intentions to help the games run even better, the side-effects have not been pleasant and it’s been unfair to you to have to deal with it while we sort it out.

I appreciate your patience while our team works around the clock to smooth out this current rough patch, and thanks very much for letting us know that you’ve been experiencing issues. If you run into any more problems related to game performance, please let us know so we can look into it.

Regards,

Mitch

-Kano/Apps Support

4. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

"If you're continually seeing these prompts, please let us know in Support and we will walk you through how to fix it."

I was wondering WTF there going to walk me through to fix it lol & no ones posted the response you get so......

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Getting real tired of seeing refresh page! thats all i get when i click on shit fix it already!

6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

its not us, but you go into world chat mention that 2 many macros are running and watch how fast the refresh stops, we know whats the problem just cant see how they dont

IpeeFreely and Backdoor Boo boo like this.
  7. Backdoor Boo boo

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Get used to it. I got this a lot yesterday, too. Seems better today, but what do I know.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I downloaded the new firefox 64-bit version and seeing a lot less of this.

10. Backdoor Boo boo

Well i got it this morning again but what else is new

11. Sandy Barrows

Synd wars only just underway and its lagging :(

12. Sandy Barrows

System busy - come on Kano get a grip please

13. Backdoor Boo boo

Ok the game is starting to be unplayable i tried fire fox it helped a bit but its still for the shits fix it please or i wont be playing!

14. Sandy Barrows

Just got system busy ?? Whats that about

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  15. Sandy Barrows

Its a bit laggy - tried to spend gf points and had to refresh :(
    Synd wars a bit slow too