[KanoPlay] lag on server 2

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Demonik1, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

lag is back on vc and worse than ever

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just went and played around on Server 2 and it seems fine to me.

Is there a specific aspect that is experience slowdown? Battles, Adventures, Bosses or the whole thing? Have you tried logging out, clearing your cache and logging back in?

3. Demonik1

it seems to be ok now but at the time it was everything, battles, adventures, bosses, challenge help...you name it

4. Demonik1

still having some slight issues with this...not even close to what it was when i started this thread but still happening here and there none the less

5. Demonik1

lagging pretty bad right now...8am eastern...doubt anyone is up over at kano right now...go figure

6. Demonik1

12pm eastern, still lagging

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the head up Demonik1, seems fine on our end, but we'll have our developers look at the server logs and see if anything comes up.

8. Demonik1

ok, thanks...hasnt really happened like this since myspace, dont know if its on your end or mine but it sucks when it happens

9. Demonik1

lag is back again, been doing it for the past couple hours and pretty bad right now....4pm eastern

10. Demonik1

man its gettin worse and worse...methinks you guys need to schedule some scheduled maintenance

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just checked it on my laptop and it runs totally fine. The developers couldn't see any indication of it being on our end.

Have you reset your router recently?

12. Demonik1

no i havent, is that something i should be doing routinely?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I wouldn't say routinely, but restarting a router can sometimes help with sluggish Internet connections.

14. Demonik1

i understand that but it doesnt happen on any other site but kanoplay, google works fine, youtube and everything else i go to...its only happening on vc and zs on server2