[LCN] LAG is out of control

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Troy Dann, Nov 23, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Lag is still there, just saying lol

2. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

VERY MUCH SO TODAY, FOR ME AS WELL.

1.5 SECONDS FOR BOSS PAGE TO SHOW AFTER CLICKING
    2.9 SECONDS FOR HITLIST LINK TO RESPOND WITH NOTHING AVAILABLE.

2ND ATTEMPT IS SHOWING: LATENCY AT 2.41 SEC AT A SPEED OF 2.75KB/S (MIN 47ms, Mean was 481ms)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I guess I have been lucky as I have not experienced any lag recently. Although I have not been playing much the past few days with the exception of BA and I had no lag during that event.

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I experienced the lag together with other syndicate members while we are taking turns on enemy syndicates. that almost cost me few attack to pk, kills and i would have died through the ambushes cause of the lag, luckily I did have a high health. generally while fighting i think most of us break through ambushes in few seconds, but with the lag opponent get the chance to set up more as we attack, I think this lag seriously need a good attention, its everywhere can't play this game like that. I have broken 10-15 mouses during my 4 years of game, I certainly dont want to break my pc or laptop. ( when lag happens I bang mouse so hard, when its not working, well, I hit the pc. specially if I die on an ambush lol) :p:p:p:p

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What time (estimate), game and network did you experience the latency on?

6. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

11:20 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME
    ON MW-LCN KP2 SERVER

mi7ch likes this.
  7. KurtDexter

KurtDexter Member

Am from the Philippines.I got a problem like causing to lag and freezing like 1 second.
    Please fix it.