[PC] Kanoplay Server 1 - Facebook Connected

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Ray Ford, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

On http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_1, I can not get the Ask for Help links to work in with Help with Adventure or Help with Bosses. In order to ask for help, I must leave kanoplay and go to Facebook and link in through the Facebook app. This may have been already reported as a problem as it has been going on all week.

2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Ray, it works for me. You do have to scroll way down on the page after requesting help, to find the request. Try that and see if it helps. I don't quite understand why this can't be fixed to where you request and it posts. Whether you post it to FB too or not.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's an intermittent issue. I've got the developers looking into it, but they haven't been able to pin down the root cause as of yet. :(

4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Not working for me now. grrrrrrrr
    Hope they find it soon Mi7ch! :)

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I always just scroll down,if I am on Kanoplay

Tony Montana likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It seems to be intermittent; right now I can request help on LCN and VC but not PC or ZS. :/

Based on our investigations it appears to be a Facebook issue as it hangs on "waiting on facebook.com...". We're looking for a work-around. :)

7. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

mi7ch, My workaround is to jump over to Facebook and do it and then come back to Kanoplay. :)

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's certainly one way to do it. :)

9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I normally do too Kirsten, but trust me, it wasn't working today. No screen to post to FB at all. I had to go to FB to post the adventure to clan.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I see, I was not having any issues, myself today.

Tony Montana likes this.
  11. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

my help links are not working from server 1 I tried logging in with both fb and with google but they are not posting for me

12. coast chicken

coast chicken New Member

seems like I am not the only one having crossover problems from kano one back to two can get on 1 via facebook however cannot get back to or even log on

Sheryl Wertz likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have you submitted a ticket to Support?

14. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

Thank you for Posting the extra link for server one in addition to the fb on the gifts from forum, i can understand that there are difficulties with some managing FB regular daily gifts to claim them some of us must paste the www.kanoplay link in place of the http fb and they do not cancel ... i am sure the difficulty is due to having overlap with some google players with the fb only ones