[KanoPlay] KanoPlay issue with goggle chrome on tablets, keyboard popping up incorrectly

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Trevor McLoughlin, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Trevor McLoughlin

Trevor McLoughlin New Member

Mainly play Viking Clan (VC) but don't know if it's Kano problem or Google Chrome (GC) problem: since GC was last updated for tablets when playing VC when you click on a link mainly bubbled ones (DO CHALLENGE / ATTACK) the on screen keyboard comes up and the screen zooms, you close the keyboard and re-size the screen and attack away, and then it does it again when you have to click on a fresh bubbles link. Sometimes if you press space bar before closing keyboard on the first iteration of this happening the zooming of the screen stops on the next iteration.
    It has happened on 2 different tablets, one using Android ICS and the other Android KitKat, using the bog standard browser on each this issue does not occur so maybe a Google Chrome for android issue.
    Has anyone else seen this issue?

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't know it is an issue,but yes that happens on my tablet and I am using Chrome, and Kit kat but having just started using a tablet for the first time,I wouldn't know if this was an issue,I just deal with it.

Trevor McLoughlin likes this.
  3. Trevor McLoughlin

Trevor McLoughlin New Member

Looks to be a Google chrome issue mainly, as it only started doing this after the last Google chrome update on both my tablets. Attempted a search on Google Chrome web site support page but no luck. Only happening on Kano-play pages and no other for me, so there is something funky going on in the page script. It's most annoying as I prefer to play in Google Chrome and don't want a second browser open at the same time.
    Information wise my tablets are:
    1: Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition OS: Android ICS
    2: ifive mini3 OS: Android KitKAT

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the information, Trevor, I'll make sure the developers look into this and I'll update this thread when I hear back from them.