Kano Play Beta (MySpace Server) Live'ish

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Apparently you didn't understand the post (if so, I apologize for not being more clear.). It isn't an issue regarding any particular browser, it's an issue in that the changes done to kanoplay.com/myspace login form makes the password managers within the browsers no longer able to automatically fill in the login information. Whether it be an xml, html, java, or other coded form, it no longer allows for many password managers to do what the programs are meant to do resulting in having to manually type in login information every time a person wishes to play the game. When people such as myself often use 16-20 character alpha-numeric passwords for sites such as this, password managers become a huge time saver. Which comes to questioning if the login problems was an intentional security measure against such things as bot programs or if it was an accident when the "forgot password?" was added to the page.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  2. I can log in on my smart phone via the "Next Browser" app and works great, but can not on my pc that is running linux os with firefox. I was able to login in http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_2&game_name=zombieslayer & http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_2 yesterday before the BA started on FB. But not have been able to since. Everytime i try to login, it keeps resetting the info i entered, and the "Forgot your password?" link does the same. Is there another link that works???

Forgot to mention. It's not an email issue nor password, both work great on my smart phone. So they are correct.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi guys,

Sounds like there might be an issue with Kano Play using FireFox. I'll send this thread to the developers and they'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting it! :)

4. Thank you-thank you!!! :)
    I will just have to continue to use my smart phone since that works for now. Just can't scroll within the gift window, and drag n' drop for the wish list. Every thing else works great on my phone :)

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

When will this be open for new players to join?

6. FF did work great before i shut my browser down Just cant explain it still won't work for me :( Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20100302 Firefox/3.5.5 dumped history, cache, cookies still nothing. The fields just reset everytime i click "LOGIN" :'(
    i guess i'll just have to use my phone to play till the problem is resolved :)

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I just received word that we're looking into having Kano Play Myspace open for new registrations by the end of this week! That's the current timeline, I'll let you guys know if something changes.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

How cool is that! U guys n gals are in overdrive....TYVM!

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can also search and add our games on the Chrome Web Store! They should work with both Kano Play log ins.

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

itl be nice when you guys open the kano.play to everyone. get some new people over there scince alot either didnt make the change or just didnt want to for some reason. but once more people start playing hopefully we will be able to beat the world bosses again. i mean it is niice being able to get over 100 atacks in all but the defeat at the end makes it seem like your work was for nothing.

i think the world boss should be based off the nimber of active players or by something else cus we cant kill those bosses anymore:(

11. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

I think Kano has open kanoplay MS to everyone because I just saw "register" link at the login page. As for the world boss, I believe we can kill the world boss if we actually care to upgrade our health a bit. There a few, maybe less than 10 active people who has 50k health on MS? I myself havent reach 50k health lol

12. neill1990

i have 50k health it is really nice and on top of that that makes my guy deal mega damage is my 6559 overall(weapons included) atack. makes killing bosses so easy. after i get 10000 atace im moving back to get the 75k health. and on fridays i deal rgis much:

world boss damage dealt.jpg

and i am only level 3268

13. ummmm is anyone else having issue with getting booted to the login screen for the MS kanoplay? I joined a boss and when I went back to my home page, it booted me all the way to the login screen and no option of going to MS kano, just the Facebook side.

14. ben

ben Active Member

yea it happen to me to...

15. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

Happened to me as well..in FF and Chrome...so it is NOT a FF or Chrome Issue!

16. ben

ben Active Member

when i refresh the game is when it happen to me...is kano here

17. neill1990

i found another problem not sure if it is just google crome or game tho:

no slider at bottom of page.jpg

so there isnt a slider at the botom of the browzer when you dont have it takeing up the whole page so you have to manually make it bigger to get the rest of the page to show so you cant have it only taking up half of your desktop and have aces to everything. does it make scence? not sure how to explain it a diferent way

18. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I got booted to the login screen the other night, and I closed the tab, and click on the bookmark which put me back in.