Kano Play + Armor Games Payment Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hey All,

Quick update, today we updated payment walls for all games on Kano Play and Armor Games.

Reason for this change is that Trial Pay is removing direct payments this week. We used as the primary third party for both payments and offers for those platforms. We have moved to Stripe which gives us the ability to have more control over how the payment wall looks, ability to offer discounts/sales and direct pay sales that we could already run on Facebook and Kongregate.

You can still access the Trial Pay offer as well as Super Rewards (if enabled on your game) through the "Earn Favor Points" button below the payments. Trial Pay will be removing the direct pay options shortly but Super Rewards will remain if you prefer options available there which include paypal and other options.

If you have any issues or questions please let us know!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nice to see ya Kendall when $$$$ comes into play, you know could post a little more often, right?

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

@mi7ch was out yesterday so return was required. I am still on the forums and post, believe my last interaction was around lag, server outage and maybe some bot stuff.

So don't let my posting frequency fool you, I am still around but rely on others at Kano to post, update, etc...

Chasity and JADES like this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The whole point of having me around is to free Kendall up to work on the games. As Kendall said, had I been available yesterday for the duration this post would have come from me.

Chasity, JADES and Kirsten like this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Although you do have staff to post in be-half, it's nice to see you comment every now and then, just saying ;)

Chasity and Kendall like this.
  6. rivebise

rivebise New Member

Hello,

can you take advantage of the promotion 30% by paypal?

thank you
    good day

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

At the present time you cannot as PayPal transactions are processed via SuperRewards and we are unable to provide these 30% packages through them.