June 18th- Developer Update (Bosses)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We will be introducing a 2nd type of Boss to Zombies, Coop Bosses. They will be stronger than single and attributes will increase faster compared to Single type bosses.

In preparation for the Coop bosses, we will be slowly adjusting the Single bosses level up attributes, so if you have a leveled up Single boss in a fight, you may see some "weirdness" over the next couple of days where the health bar jumps up due to the fact that we are lowering the total health required to kill a boss.

Get ready for the Coop bosses!

2. KNIGHT

KNIGHT New Member

Sounds great Kendall..Im all for that.When are we going to see more achieve additions to the already existing lists ie; Hit list..Bounty...Im already at ceiling on most..so I have to admit Im anxious to see it raised :)

3. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Is that the only difference is the toughness or is there something mechanically different about the Coop bosses?

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The overall toughness, the number of friends that can help and rewards are different.

5. sounds interesting.will be checking it out again.

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Boss stats (att/def/health) are now being shown. Expect some #'s to continue to adjust as we make some room for the Coop bosses.

7. i see this was done on the other apps as well.thank you for exposing those stats.

8. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Got some weirdness going on .. I'm currently fighting a Level 8 Archbishop .. In the boss list where it shows your current fight, the boss image shows A/D of 503/503 but in the fight itself at the bottom of the image it says 463/463 ... Also for the health it says this:

Archbishop Zombie Health: 1107116 / 1007500

Even though I've done this:

The Whoorida
    95812 dmg

9. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

This seems to have been corrected now although not in the direction I wanted!

10. T5000

T5000 Member

@@@@@@ Stamina every 2 minutes @@@@@@

Not sure if im tired or i seen it, but just now ,for a couple of minutes
    It seemed that stam was accumulating every 2 minutes
    This would be fantastic because the higher jobs require more

11. T5000

T5000 Member

Hey Kendall
    This talk of "new" type Boss's
    In the current single format theres no motivation to go further than level 10
    ( You recieve skill points for levels 1-5-10 )
    Will the new ones be the same

12. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Banned

Im a beloved daily player :)
    i hate to say it, but T5000 is on the money there, coop-boss's seem to be the same, but i understand they have been edited to be stronger to be taken down by a mob, but there isnt much difference.. only thing above lvl10 is just a quick way to go though your stamina.

but i will though in a idea while im here.. is it possible to get mini boss's that stand befor a boss, so after we take down a Mini boss, it leads to a big boss (in same battle or differnt) ??
    mini boss's could be single player only? give off new badges/achievements..?

13. Linedogs Gun Girl

Linedogs Gun Girl New Member

Ah OP...I really like the idea of the "mini-boss" that leads to a major pain in the butt boss. That would be an exciting end to the boss fight and the achievement would be a nice reward too.

Over all, I enjoy the game and am glad to see that news is given out quickly on this game.