July 7th- News (Skill Points, Att/Def, Legendary Items)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Mihai

Mihai New Member

hello, viking clan is getting just better and better. i see a lot of improvements. I have an ideea for the attack skills counting more on battles. The formula for attack strength could be (attack skills divided by x) multiplied by the sum of attack of all items. ''x'' is a number to limit the importance of attack skills. if it's 1, the attack skills will count more. if x is greater the attack skills will count less.

2. Thread has been moved to from Pirate Clan » News and Updates << to >> Viking Clan » News and Updates

3. Griff

Griff Member

Everyone I have talked to so far are in agreement that these new legendary weapons/warriors are just not worth the upkeep. They definitely should be expensive and I have no problem with the cost of the items but that upkeep is a bit way too much for what they are worth. Here are at least three people that have voiced this opinion...

http://www.facebook.com/board.php?u...7203565422&topic=20653&post=140306#post140306

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

That wont be possible soon for me once I get higher up in levels :(

5. Griff

Griff Member

The legendary items seem to be totally useless as the cost stands. I havent seen any positive feedback on those things. It simply isnt worth the major upkeep cost for such a small gain. They really need to be revamped to even be considered worthwhile. I am totally excited that you have added these things but it seriously isnt worth the upkeep. Anyone that disagrees PLEASE say so here. And especially if you agree with me respond !

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I personally can't see much point to them with the drops from the cooperative bosses having no upkeep. I did buy some axe warriors for fun but I am not sure what they will do marginally v. the baldies on defence. Might work tho in a pinch as a "game" saver tho. But the rest of the warriors.weapons don't seem to be much more than collector items. Maybe that is the point of them! I bought a full set of what i can ... you can guess how many :)

7. Dealanach

Dealanach New Member

I had no idea that your own health had an impact on boss damage until just now! Is this info mentioned somewhere in the game and I just missed it? It was just with the introduction of the changes that I first came to the forums and discovered that my keeping my att/def at least equal to my level was a mistake, though hopefully the new changes will result in att/def being legitimate point allocations.

Between my income, the amount I could lose per attack, and having only 100 health it was more profitable to not bank my coin than to take the 10% charge.

8. self

self Member

Continue to agree that the legendary weapons are unreasonably priced/upkeep is unreasonable.

It costs me an average of 100 billion coins to purchase and support 1 weapon that will increase my attack defense +2/+2.

Either the legendary items need to be higher attack defense or cheaper to support

9. Griff

Griff Member

I second that self! Totally useless at the upkeep they are set at. I dont know of one person that thinks they are cost efficient.

10. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am trying an experiment and the experiment seems to indicate little to no effect whatever for them. The warriors/weapons I would guess in total points, do not overweight or combine well with the other variables in the battle calculation. This then makes them, in practice, useless. I bought enuf to make a dent too ... costly experiment that will discontinue shortly.