July 6th- Developer Update (Loadout)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

We've added a new loadout interface for arming yourself.
    You can access it through the arming submenus in Profile and Inventory. Also accessible in the battle response, image links under your character name)

Any problems or feedback let us know!

Eric

2. Gavin

Gavin Member

Nice update, makes changing your weapons easier, and nice add with the "sort" system. Really easy to modify weapons in Profile page. So far no problems.

3. hey Eric :), recently u have increased the amount of skill points to be taken after each level up by 3 on pirate clan, is there any chance that will happen on viking clan? cause it would help to correctly allocate the skill points thnxs for u'r time :)

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

Yes we do plan on introducing the added skill points for Viking Clan. We will keep you updated in the forum on the release date shortly.

5. That will be great Eric!!! Thanks..I need more ..lol

6. UH Eric has Kano gone a little insane offering the new warriors and weapons at that price and upkeep???? Now I could understand it a little if you really got alot for your money, but these are not those types of things that will be That useful..lol sorry, but I wont be buying any..

7. Gavin

Gavin Member

John I totally agree with you, thats a steep price and upkeep for the new warrior and weapon. From 600,000 to 12 billion and upkeep of 40,000 to 5,000,000 for the new warrior and similiar huge cost and upkeep jump for the new weapon.

so for those w/ max clan @ 2000 it would cost 240,000,000,000,000 and upkeep of 100,000,000,000.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes they are really expensive and we may have gone a little insane.

But here is our reasoning because this is new content at such a high level we did not want to release something that could create too much imbalance and from lessons learned on our part in the past players are usually happy when costs go down or att/def goes up but not the reverse.

We will likely consider lowering the price but want to get a feel from the players and check initial stats. We want these items to be costly to give the higher level players something else to spend their $$$ on until we get some new features in place to help with that.

9. Thanks Gavin for backing me up..lol
    and Nothing personal about you going insane Kendall or Eric.lol
    Just shocked me to see the extreme prices on the new items.whew!! But so happy you are rolling new things out. I obviously enjoy the game and want to see it become even more popular and better.. So thank you for that.

10. Gavin

Gavin Member

Well the new weapons/ warriors are pretty costly, but that's part of the game. Now it's just time again to build the empire up and save for new items. Even though they are costly, we'll just have to work for it.

John, like you said...good to see new stuff in VC. Plus we've worked hard to get full strength, and we'll do it again.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010