July 1st- Developer Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just implemented the change that was up for poll here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1046

You will now be getting 5 Skill Points per level, past levels have been paid out, example if you are level 2000 you should now have (2000-1)*2 Skill Points waiting to be deployed.

With this increase we have increased the weighting slightly for Attack and Defense from your character in battle so if you have not been putting points into attack/defense you may now want to do that.

2. Iron Eye Jeffrey

Iron Eye Jeffrey New Member

3. I wondered why I just lost every cagematch. And then I just saw an extra 1500 skill points to allocate and got really confused.

Thanks for the update, but wish I hadn't used all my stamina up before I noticed.

4. gothylox

gothylox New Member

SOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! THANKS!!! When will the same happen for Viking Clan?!

5. thank you thank you thank you

6. samowen

samowen New Member

So that's where all the extra skill points came from. Can you do this for Viking Clan too? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee.:)

7. cool im going to shut down some old rivals he he

8. ya it's pretty great :D!!!! but we could use that increase in viking clan to invest them properly lol

9. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

This was awesome...just wish i could refill all that stamina when i leveled. :( great change though, thanks!