[ZS] Job's Tab bosses not opened

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Sep 24, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Ok it's time to address the jobs tab.

It used to be when you clicked share in jobs it automatically opened the boss to the public and you had to change it to closed.

Can we find out why now they are closed when you post and folks have to manually open so many of them (I hear it's not all, but I can't verify that)

The new slayers have no idea why their bosses aren't dying since they aren't familiar with it. Older slayers sometimes are in a rush and forget.

Any chance we could get it back to automatically open if you share in jobs? on server 1 and 2 at least? I understand it might be due to the Kong/armor sharing issue perhaps with raids.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

FB VC, they are getting listed/slapped for this very reason. Most likely no fault of own doing, it's been brought up few times as well..

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You have to click the "share in job chat' link, then the public sharing link will be turned on automatically. If you just copy/paste the link in job chat, then it won't turn on. So if it isn't turning on automatically, then players are not click that link and are manually posting it instead. I'll have the developers check into it but I tested it myself in Viking Clan and it worked. :)

[​IMG]

4. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I tested this in Pirate Clan Server 1 and it doesn't turn on automatically.
    pirate clan share boss.png

5. funnyman

funnyman Member

wouldnt it be easier when you posted to jobboard it automaticly went open as it doesent make sense it closed??? i can idea when its to sq or faction mates but to jobboard its ment to get help???

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I say if they don't know it's their loss

Kirsten and Evelyn May Dively like this.
  7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

That's just it. THAT isn't working that way anymore.

Now you have to actually CLICK on the open boss AFTER clicking share.

I've heard it's only like that on some bosses but I do not know that for sure. but I know from my own experience it does not automatically open from clicking the share on the boss.