[LCN] Job help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by NJVic, Feb 15, 2017.

1. NJVic

NJVic Member

I've noticed when you ask for job help that your job completion doesn't move one percent. What's the point of this? Sure you gain overall experience to level and some cash, but shouldn't your job actually move towards completion as well? Sometimes I think too logically.

2. NJVic

NJVic Member

and the way the math is when leveling with regards to energy / stamina is just weird. Did the programmers go through the common core curriculum?

My energy and stam is over 500 ea. When I level neither is brought to 100%.

Again, I'm just thinking logically.

I used to play a similar mafia game and when you leveled, you were given full energy and stamina regardless of how much you had built it up to.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. NJVic

NJVic Member

And what's the point of locking jobs based on level?

It's stupid.

I get stuck doing completed jobs over and over until I reach the next magic level to unlock the next available job.

A waste of time if you ask me.

I'd rather have the choice to click completed jobs solely for experience rather than be forced to do it by the rules of the game.

4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

full energy should never be a issue, but with stamina they are afraid of a endless level loop to where you never have to use FPS to lvl its been there biggest cash crop for years forcing leveling with purchase of fps. ive always suggested 25% or 4000 max since it takes like 5000 stamina or more for me to level 1 time.

MobMan likes this.
  5. NJVic

NJVic Member

I get it. Kano is a for-profit business however limiting people from playing seems counter productive. I'm not going to buy energy or stamina refills if all unlocked jobs are completed.

Currently, I've done one completed job 400 times because I have no other job open to work on. Stupid.

The stamina limit.....meh. Again, limiting players from playing.

Currently I need 26000+ to level. Level 541. My amount of stamina is just slightly higher than my level. I couldn't endlessly level if I wanted to. If I could, I'd be a lot higher in level, having only started playing a few months ago.

6. Sir Opinion Alot

ok heres the thing if they give me a full refill of stamina it would be a waste id end up with 1400 stamina left over i would never get rid of it, I would like to see at the max is 3000 stamina giving out at anything over lvl 10,000 this still would not give you enough to level but it would let people play, full energy would not hurt nothing, with the stamina thing id say 50% of your max or 3000 whichever is higher cause if your a lower level and have to much stamina well that means you lack somewhere so kano should not mind that since you would have to put more into buying items to make up for lost skill put into stamina. Also raids need to be looked at again anyone over lvl 10,000 really should be doing more damage and getting alot better xp outta these things the ratio of xp giving out compared to amount to lvl is insane now. As far as worrying about people leveling like made the last year has proved no matter how kano tried to stall the crazy lvls its been proving wrong so now you should really ignore trying to stall fast leveling thats gone and out the window. SO please take a serious thought about energy bump for a level, stamina bump for a level and also the xp for raids .........

7. ScoobyDoobyDon't

ScoobyDoobyDon't New Member

Be thankful you get free stam and energy upon levelling at all!

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

lol i cant even do dailies with what they give haha

9. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Level 541 - Are you in Jo'burg? I looked back at that city and besides the 2 jobs that I did repeatedly for drops (Run an ATM fraud scam ring & Assemble an armed house robbery squad), only 2 jobs did I do more than 100 times.

Where are you putting your skill points?

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

lol well it has not slowed anyone else down who has played these games for many years, you have alot more perks than people had years ago, as the games have evolved anyway

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

maybe you should go play the game you liked so much, before you came to kano :p or go design your own game :p

Marc14 likes this.