[ZS] Item Sells

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Gary The Masterchief, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Hallo all together!

I wanted to tell you my idea of being able to sell your items in Zombie Slayer.
    Many times you buy good items in the UN-Store, but after about 2 weeks you get a better offer for a better item.
    Afterwards you have no more need of the item you bought before, even if its really good and top-rated!
    So in this case I'd like the possibility to sell the items either to the community for cash or Un credits, or to sell it back to the UN-Store.
    I guess there should be a possibility to bring this feature into the game...it would make even old items more interesting to the others and would bring more action into the game.

What do you think? :confused:

Thanks a lot for your answers!

2. None of you an opinion about that?

3. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Interesting... You Want auction of the goods which aren't necessary? It was pleasant to me... But it will reduce inflow of money to game and it won't be pleasant to developers...

4. Yes that's a good argument. But otherwise my inventory gets larger and larger and I don't know what to do with my expensive items. Maybe it's possible just to sell them to your faction-members or to sell them for money...and not for UN-cash.

5. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

To sell the goods for money proposes marriage the senseless... It is better to leave possibility to sell the goods for UN, but 50-60 %...: Р