[PC] Invite not working

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Morganese, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Morganese

Morganese New Member

Hi, I have been having this problem for the last couple of weeks, I have now 8 friends now on my "friends playing Pirate Clan" box and each time i try to send invite a blank box quickly appears and disappears with no friend request being sent. Any idea how i fix this issue? Also seems to be an issue with sending gifts, most of my friends I don't have a problem returning gifts to, but occasionally i get the blank box quickly flicker and no gift gets returned, even if i try to go to their page and hit send gift I get the same response (blank box and no gift sent) I assume its related to the issue with inviting friends playing Pirate Clan any ideas to fix this issue would be appreciated? Thanks

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Use Kano Play for sending gifts and maybe it will work for the invites also.

3. greatM

greatM Active Member

You could try clearing cache or a different browser. Not sure if it will fix the issue but it is worth a try.:)

4. Morganese

Morganese New Member

Thanks Kristen, yes I'm able to send gifts via playing KanoPlay, but in regards to friends playing via facebook I'm still not able to send invite and it would appear these friends are having the same issue via their facebook page.

5. Morganese

Morganese New Member

Thanks greatM, I have tried 3 different computers and experienced the same issue on all 3, which leads me to believe issue is with facebook. It is now happening on my Viking Clan and Zombie Slayer

greatM likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

7. Morganese

Morganese New Member

JADES likes this.
  8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Who needs friends anyway?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Facebook currently has the status of this as "bug confirmed" so they're working on a fix. No ETA yet, but I am keeping my eye on the page they are using to update.

https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/862534523829812/?search_id < - that's the page if you're interested. Not sure if you need extra permissions to access it, but give it a try anyways. :)

Morganese and Tony Montana like this.