[PC] Introducing the Tier Four Pirate Clan Characters: Whaler, Assassin and Steam Pirate!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 6, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The new Tier Four character for Pirate Clan are now available! They unlock at Level 4,360 for a base cost of 250 FP (or 100 FP if you possess the requisite characters already). Check out your new Pirate options below:

The Whaler
    [​IMG]
    Faster Energy and Stamina regeneration than its Level 2,400 contemporary
    +0.5% power boost applied when you are Attacking and Defending in Battles.
    -2% Energy required for Adventures.

The Whaler endlessly voyages the seas and fights hand-to-hand with its most massive, monstrous denizens. What chances does a mere man stand against them?

The Assassin
    [​IMG]
    Faster Energy and Gold regeneration than its Level 2,400 contemporary
    +4% more Gold in Adventures.
    -1.5% on Hoard deposit fees.
    -2% Energy required for Adventures.

The Assassins rule the shadows. They strike like lightning, annihilating their target and disappearing before anyone senses their presence, leaving only blood.

The Steam Pirate
    [​IMG]
    Faster Stamina and Gold regeneration than its Level 2,400 contemporary
    +0.5% power boost applied when you are Attacking and Defending in Battles.
    +2% more Gold in Adventures.
    -1.5% on Hoard deposit fees.

The Steam Pirate harnesses the power of gears, steam and steel to smash apart their more primitive rivals. Nothing can stand in the way of this industrious war machine.

Character Switching

Character Switching is a new feature that will make selecting your characters easier, give you a discount for following an upgrade path through the tiers and will allow you to swap between owned characters at any time. Check out a walkthrough of Character Switching here: Character Switching

TabithaMoon likes this.
  2. ben

ben Active Member

dont see them yet in the pc game amd yes i refreshed

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Refresh again.

4. ben

ben Active Member

o yea and thank you

mi7ch likes this.
  5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks, smooth upgrade. :D

mi7ch likes this.
  6. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Oh WOW!!! I love the assassins!!! Can't wait!!! THANK YOU!

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok we are having a discussion ,if you have the last character with the .025% boost and you get the newest one with the .05% boost is it added to the .025 % ,no one seems to understand this ,thanks

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, the 0.5% boost does not stack on top of the previous .025% boost. You own each character and they are all part of a progression line but for all intents and purposes they are separate entities.

9. Kirsten

Thanks , Mitch so which is more, .05 or .025

mi7ch likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Ok some are saying that the way it is it should be , .5 so instead of attacking with 5.25 it is now 5.5 ??

Ok we got it figured out now.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

mi7ch will there ever be a character with a boost to boss damage dealt? would be really cool if in the fith teir characters they add that i think many would get it i would be one of them lol.

or maybe even add another row of characters so instead of a money boost it can be a boss boost not sure just throwing out some ideas.

oh and i like the new characters expecially the assasin weapon with 373(not sure why not 375) attack using it right now on kanplay s2 not on facebook yet 25 levels away from doing so though lol

12. ben

ben Active Member

i notice on the steam pirate that it gets energy stamina and profit ...i dont think that one is right might want to check that one out why it gets all 3 ...

13. ben

ben Active Member

ty you kano for taking the time and fixing that on the steam pirate ...

14. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Fix it ????? Thiefs !!! We paid premium dj for stats are not there and except that 2 min lower on cash the new chars are bad....how about get some time off from energy or they are so not worth those 250 DJ . Fix it ??? should stay the way we bought it that means we bought some chars for some stats were not there ....do i get refund now? now another 250 DJ for Kano's mistake!

TheLoved1 likes this.
  15. TheLoved1

TheLoved1 New Member

I Think BitterSweet is cute and smart so she is for sure right also..this upgrade was bleehhh
    :mad:

16. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the upgrade is fine and if you stay in the smae character tree they are only 100 FP. and the character you are talking about that had all 3 stats lowered had to be fixed otherwise what would be the point in the other ones. you get some nice items with your character that you buy so why complain you couldnt buy all 3 plus a character separately when the ship would cost 48FP then the captain and weapon 30 a peice wich adds up to 108 with the weapons alone

they are fine the way they are and they progresivly get better as the new teir ones come out. you dont have to buy them you know it is optional also if you bought your character for 250 thinking you got all 3 stat reductions and didnt know they would fix what was broken then send a support ticket in and say that you want a refund they will be glad to do so.

17. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Complain ??? lmao Neil did you hear yourself?? No i don't complain i say it how it is cause someone has to .If you like to put your head down and never say anything is wrong, this game will never get better.
    We bought chars because they had some stats update and when was not convinient to Kano change it, of course i am pissed and say what i think, we pay premium DJ for something is not here anymore. I didn't bought the new chars for the gear , that i can buy whenever i want . My point is should had look before release at stats and not change everything after we bought it. So now Kano force our hand to buy new one cause the other is not good anymore so yeah i has the right to be pissed .

TheLoved1 likes this.
  18. TheLoved1

TheLoved1 New Member

Hello BitterSweet i think your right today also ;)

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Steam Pirate was never supposed to have a benefit to all three stats, that was a mistake on our end during the data entry.

We adjusted the Steam Pirate to accurately represent the stats it was supposed to boost; if you feel unfairly maligned by this change and would like to choose a different character, please contact Support explaining your situation and they'll do what they can to assist.