[LCN] Introducing the Godfather's Absolution (Facebook Only - Beta)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

sounds like a cool idea

mi7ch likes this.
  2. It's gone from my profile now. Did not get through five days to see if any joined. Did it move?

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Ok I have now tried this new option, Godfather Resolution its been a few day's since I sent my 5 out I think the time frame of how long the 5 stay active is alittle long. The ones I sent to I have not answered and I would like to be able to send out some new ones or maybe have a option to where you may get rid the the previous and try another person, or lower the days it stay's and or possible have more than 5 you may send out. My 2 cents for the day

4. Aasi

Aasi New Member

i don`t have this feature ...when should i expect to see it?

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Once you start playing on FB.

6. Aasi

Aasi New Member

I`m playing on fb for 2 years :)) and members of my synd have this feature and others don`t.
    Is there a condition to get it or is there a problem to those who have not it?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe this feature is still in a limited release and will be available to all accounts in due course. You can contact Support and see if we can turn this on early for you, however.

8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

any idea when something like this will be released for server 2?

9. popopoo

popopoo Member

people who play the game 22 out of 24 hours don't often miss most of the rewards which other miss who play for 10 -15 hours :p

10. popopoo

popopoo Member

waiting eagerly for its beta form to become a permanent feature

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I tried to send some absolutions, but when I click on the send button, the game its reloading.

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks Gazember. We'll take a look.

Edit: This is fixed now. Thanks again for pointing that out.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014