Intro + Anger Outburst (With Reason) + Clan (History)

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Don Joseph Villanueva, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Hello there Kano Community, My real name is Joseph Villanueva (Exclude the Don name due to mafia games), just a new user coming in and want to know some new people, so screw that part. To know about me, I'm a old master gamer for console games in xbox 360, ps3, and pc. Violinist up to 3rd Grade to Senior Year.

Okay, since my last outburst like I meant waging a real war within the chat with the abusive behavior I done, even though I read the rules before I sign in. I solemnly swear for my behavior what happen back then at mid 2011-2012, it won't happen again. My reason is that why I get randomly picked on is that I was an open target to some players that kept on putting a hitlist on me but I know how to do it to counter-attack and all but I get tired being just because of high lvl players giving me a punishment or what and all like being bullied, are they just trying to test what I would if I get to the top and all that nonsense? Take note of that High lvl players. And remember I don't play for stats to become perfect.

My Clan Hell_fighters, is just a hero clan team fighting against power-mad players or evil rulers who they would control the game central within the consoles, pc, and fb. Like for hacking and complete nonsense for power ruling. If you want to add me or not. Just leave a friend request at my door.. (The Name is the same)

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month