Inner Circle Membership

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by juarlita, Feb 26, 2012.

1. juarlita

juarlita Member

I've been unable to find a direct answer to this question - does adding members affect your attack/defense percentages when you go into battle? Do inner circle members do anything for you besides the gold rewards and the achievements associated with that gold? I'm actually referring to inner circle members you add yourself. Does their membership assist you in any way?

2. Maler

Maler Member

yes, adding members affects your attack/defense damage. however only 1000 added chieftains will count in the battle. you can still add more, i have almost 2000. Percentages, what do you mean by that ?
    IC members ONLY help with gold rewards and the achievements associated.

3. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

so then say if you can only use 1k of them and where u have 2k or so... would you automatically use the best ones you have? or should people be cleaning up inactive players?

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Inner Circle are players that you are choosing to give rewards to, their strength does not provide any extra benefit putting them in your inner circle. Hope that helps.

5. Maler

Maler Member

bugbee, i know people who clean up their inactives. i don't do it, because they do no harm. with the possible exception of them being in my fight list :D