[Other] If under level 300 and out of XP range, disable ability to List high level players

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Smack, Dec 6, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Should see my rival list now....lol..

I'm a low level there(902)and yeah I'm having a hard time gettin gp done..

But no one is listable forever.

If ya cant suck it up,really shouldn't be playing.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

No TP,

Its you that should not be playing.

ps 900 is not the same as level 301, because its got cash to trap. a level 301 couldnt catch a cold bare assed in a blizzard.

A new player doesnt play like an experienced one, its prone to mistakes like this level 400 on my rivals right now. I kill it, it punches, I kill it again, It punches again, its like a revolving door.

but alas I dont take advantage of my higher level, I list lower levels yes.... but I never make a show of it.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I'm trying to make my income 0 as I previously posted..it aint easy since Kano made it where ya can't sell all empire(thats pathetic)so i gotta drag it down another way.

I'll post a photo in a moment of what I got right now(no i cant trap either)

And I been battle killed and I keep hitting back cause to get killed again and again.

Again,if ya can't suck it up,shouldn't be playing at all.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is a game you do not play, why you do not care about getting listed. If was MS zombies doubt you would either, cause what 40 hit rule on a opponent? I for 1 don't give a chit about getting listed in FB VC, but is just me. Some play all day some for 1 hour is a difference when certain players get listed to "SO CALLED PROGRESS" in the game within the time frame they do play.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You want to die. What your saying is in no way relevant because you want to die and that's how your playing your game. New players don't want to be killed over and over to the point where they can't get anywhere in the game. A lot of players say they want to be killed or they don't care if they are killed, yet they stay dead. That shows that people really don't like being chain listed but they also don't want to come out and say Hey look your ruining my game, there's no point in me logging in because you keep me dead, can you back off? They know they're gonna get laughed at and probably even more people will come and help kill them.

Wanting to be killed is nothing like being kept dead.

Eraser likes this.
  6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Very well said.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

The point still is....can't suck it up,shouldn't be playing cause it's not hard at all to recover.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And I voted this thread a 10.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

These are the slayers who don't know the proper game yet. When I was a low level I would be chained 100+ times daily and loved it. The people who quit probably haven't gotten into the community yet, and probably don't have the right mindset for the game. If you aren't in a n actively talking faction/group chat with good slayers, then you will probably get bored when you can't progress further.