[LCN] Idea for a new city

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Navy Chief!, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Manila, Philippines. I think it will be a great idea for a new city. I can give details :)

RafeDavid likes this.
  2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Nice idea. I spent a year in Makati. What is your vision for Manila LCN?

3. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Sorry for a late reply: always busy with life. . . .

My vision would start with street children. Many of them are orphaned and gangs use them (1) pick pockets or snatch (2) drug mules (3) Any other criminal enterprise. I had my cellphone "hooked" out of my pocket the last time I was there. For a boss fight, how about some high city official?

4. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

- Collect street children for a criminal enterprise
    - Start an overseas recruiting office (fake or non-existent overseas jobs)
    - Run for mayor of a major city (or any public office that is high profile)
    - Establish a political assassination gang
    - Ambush a political rival
    - Rig elections to ensure you win
    - Recruit military or police into your circle
    - Run illegal gambling operations

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Always good to get out of North America for these Locations every once and while. I'll make a note for whomever writes the next Location to look to this for possible inspiration (might be me since I wrote Los Angeles).

Chasity likes this.
  6. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Aaaaaah Los Angeles!!! Always felt I should a .50 machinegun on top of my vehicle when I drive around there :D

7. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

And IF you are going to create Manila; do not forget the weapons specifically made there:

1. "Paltik" a gun made out of a piece of tubing: put the bullet in one end, create some kind of firing pin.

2. "Itak" the true Philippine "jungle knife" way better than machete. Made of leaf springs and tempered some more. Usually used in fights and crimes. Carried my EVERY farmer!

3. Yoyo: Yes, it is a toy - rumors have it that in the southern part of the Philippines, it was used as "hunting" weapon. I cannot attest to the accuracy of that statement.

4. "Kris" - a very deadly Machete that is feared everywhere. Made in the very south of the Philippines.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

We've already gone to the moon and back. Why not Uranus? I would say Pluto, but that's not a planet anymore.

9. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

I finally got the full scenario for this city.

10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

the stats on the items suck from the jobs i can get better things from a raids, last city came out they was to up the stats they didnt and this time around they said it would updated with the changes last year and yet again when it came out its the same old bump, i can use the item but it add 1 attack point to overall and that is not nothing even if i used 1500 thats on 1500 points added on for 1500 items which is crap stats thanks for a joke of a city, again. thanks again for giving false hopes that you would actually listen to the community but if it dont make money it dont makes sense is not the best business model either.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Forget about it, Justin. We haven't had new achievements in months, if not longer. Maybe if you start a thread with specific ideas about what achievements you'd like to see that would get some consideration, but I doubt it.