[VC] I think you are ...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Misevench ! Beauty!

2. Kel the Merciful King

Just remember ... post in World Chat as a little one ... and you too can be ... pummeled by the big and the bald ...

[​IMG]

Snowtiger and Darth Vader like this.
  3. Kel the Merciful King

PS notice the caps .... :D

Darth Vader likes this.
  4. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Good idea Marius. It would need to be a very clever bit of software to sort out the 'good' from the 'bad' from the 'ugly' - LOOOOL - especially if it had to make sense at the end. Maybe there could be a 'de-ramble' button as well to prevent some from going off on one as it would hit the 'auto-ramble delete' qualification.

6. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Another inaccurate statement. The Bald One does not slap all people who post in WC. I may have slapped a few. However, there are others that do. Guess what? Their right. Nice allies BTW.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is all part of the game.

8. Kel the Merciful King

They are right ... or They're right ... sheesh ... your grammar and diction (not Dick Headedness ) is as bad your breath these days ...

How do i know your breath is bad?

NOT HIDDEN PUNCHLINE ....

What you say stinks ....

BAH!!!!!!!!

9. Darth Vader

I have a very simple question-I saw many posts starting so:
    Hello Lizards Spy:please do your copy paste.Listen Limp Lizard Lawrence Lean...bla bla bla and ends with "concrete info" from RVV chat "Here are some examples That you have been provided with sign on info for one of your Guild Members so you can use their account. There are rumors of many more, but only specific information on one account.That in the RVV chat someone admitted to using an Auto Clicker and you, being present, said nothing. Imagine that the King of the game knowingly allowing cheating in his Guild..."
    So my question is: Was there in RVV chat spy or this is part of the plan "make bad reputation of your opponent"? If there was published facts of cheating why were not used directly for report players?There are some strange consistency in the charges against opponents but never evidence...If this one former RVV member who was booted check his old chats he will find and use evidence (shared accounts and auto clickers) and attach them to his report...
    Another quote which I will be replaced names with their initial letters : "I sent her a message saying. i runs a macro. B gets 5 hits in 1 second. S plays O and A has Auto Clickers.I got no reply LOL"...Here I will mention these are again his opponents and they "mandatory cheating"-again there is no evidence but these statements mentions even hint at World Chat.I think this is ugly manipulation,defamation of certain people in order to set other players negatively against them!I am sure that he can not answer my question he can never show facts so yes Kel -What he say stinks !!!

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  10. Darth Vader

"I sent her a message saying. i runs a macro. B gets 5 hits in 1 second. S plays O and A has Auto Clickers.I got no reply LOL"..
    I do not know why but this sentence reminds me part of a fairy tale :
    "The messenger finding all still, went into the kitchen to light a candle, and, taking the glistening fiery eyes of the cat for live coals, he held a lucifer-match to them to light it. But the cat did not understand the joke, and flew in his face, spitting and scratching. He was dreadfully frightened, and ran to the back-door, but the dog, who lay there sprang up and bit his leg. And as he ran across the yard by the dunghill, the donkey gave him a smart kick with its hind foot. The cock, too, who had been awakened by the noise, and had become lively, cried down from the beam, "Cock-a-doodle-doo."

Then the robber ran back as fast as he could to his captain, and said, "Ah, there is a horrible witch sitting in the house, who spat on me and scratched my face with her long claws. And by the door stands a man with a knife, who stabbed me in the leg. And in the yard there lies a black monster, who beat me with a wooden club. And above, upon the roof, sits the judge, who called out, bring the rogue here to me. So I got away as well as I could."
    Bremen Town Musicians
    by the Grimm Brothers

11. Kel the Merciful King

Interesting but not surprising the dog of the game likes to cause with whatever words, written or not, that this is the scourge of the game ... this RVV thing ... this Kel thing ... this muffin thing ... all to gain what? Fans of Don Quixote, VC Investigator. The creation of allies using a fictional story of an enemy that every time that enemy has chosen to do so, has outfoxed or whipped the Quixoticly brained.

Well guess what? Investigator is a Fabricator, and an inventor of things to twist and turn minds that are dull like his own. Smart people know what happens in these games. Words are made up. Pictures are altered ... some good at it and some would never bother with any of it (I drink to you btw ... the drama free ... humoured sort).

Gosh ... I remember waaaaaaaay back in 15th century of VC a Blade made up words and attributed them to ... drum roll, her enemy .. and went ""see see I told you so" in his own words even!" ... So what happens? That mullet head decades later, to quit the game in disgrace and false disgust for the backstabbings she done to her friends too as well as her enemies ... the paint she through and tantrums were special. The indignation intense for not getting her way .... OH MY GOD I used a box of kleenex for the joyful laughter that one caused!!!!!!!!

Words from chat in jocular jest or to catch a spy? Or from Mr. Investigator ... they never are what they seem ... never ...

And the Muffin? I guess the muffin is not playing nice nice with the storylines crafted by the Quixotic and his false friends who laugh at him as much as they laugh with him.

It's called "Integrity" and some have it and always will have it. And some can only spell the word.

BTW seek and ye shall find ... has a time limit ... with accusations running for 6 plus years and BTW it's not set up like the quixotic's friends iMacros, with a somewhat random looking cadence to all the absent play going on by them.

BAH!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader likes this.
  12. Kel the Merciful King

BTW I do like good stories :) Grimm Brothers always make you think :) TY!

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hmmmm as if he is/was/or may be the only one, I see all do it and they do it all the time, and not just in VC, there is no rule against it, anyway :) in the end it is just a game. :)

14. Kel the Merciful King

OMG ...really? Tell that to Don Quixote ... the VC Fabricator Defamer Vanity Queen!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Brosnik and Darth Vader like this.
  15. Craig Day

Why does the Investigator thing scare you so much? Could it be i used to unravel multi million dollar fraud schemes concocted by professionals? You are but a walk in the Park. Is it the fear of what I know? Is it the fear of being exposed? Or is it just the rantings of a has been?
    Some may laugh at me and that is fine. Look who is doing the laughing. Many more rejoice in your fall and ultimate disgrace. BTW the rantings of your new paramour do nothing to help your cause. How far the mighty have fallen. Reduced to cheap shots in the Forum and the support of some real interesting people with their mystery Raid Bosses

16. Darth Vader

[​IMG]

17. Darth Vader

[​IMG]
    new paramour,mystery Raid Bosses,pink elephant,aliens ravish us lawn principle is useful for stomach problems of dogs but consumption in big quantities do not gives good results :eek:

18. Kel the Merciful King

Did you plant evidence assuming you know what evidence is to catch your multi-million dollar fraud schemes? Lurk, cross dressed, with a camera? Why do I think of Magoo the gumshoe?

"rantings of a has been" or to trigger the vapid responses of a never been?

"ultimate disgrace" that sounds so juicy .... let me give you a hint: I am not spending a cent no more. There is no disgrace here or just in your mind there is ... My mind says it does not matter. If it did matter, and I liked VC 2.0, you would not win in the game versus me. Not in your lifetime.

How come some of your friends say to quote "I can't compromise him but I am going to still stay close to him" to you? And you cannot in your life time make anything you smear me with "stick" or smear others with "stick"?

But that illustrates to me what the gaggle you have in court, what they do, and what they are put up to do, and how much the "dirt" clumps together in the game!!!!

Oh yes. Its a game but only the creeps create accounts and characters to jump into each others accounts to level for the lazy, at no risk to their main - "My account must have been hacked" - who get joy out of cheating through an alt character and they do this right under your nose. Kano knows the who. Will they ever pounce? Stay tuned. You and I do mean you, are only guilty by strong association, nudging them on and staying with them. Oh how corrupt ....

Mr Investigator? Scare me? No. Its a joke to me and many others.

BAH!!!!!!

Darth Vader likes this.
  19. Craig Day

LMAO. Are you looking in the mirror? How come none of the smears you stick on me ever stick? Would you to like to review? Please let me know if you do? I note that the only one liking your post is your designated lie spewer. Relax, enjoy the game. As to who I am closely associated with, it appears that you have no idea.

Really quite amusing. Perhaps you should ask who is being laughed at the most? The Sore Loser or me

20. Darth Vader

Such definitions do not go here because what was supposed to see Kel already see (many other too) with his own eyes facebook no way to be altered and you know it :) Some people told me there is no need they trust me but I insisted to convince and they already know who is the real liar ! Tell Dunk to deliver greetings to his "sister" Cap Morgan she did a great job!!! Even if she was my lawyer would not do so well so you change your strategy because the image is already clear to many people!Those who did not know how to check old chats I explained them !The fact that my English is not so good level to change facebook chats or your words is enough to make your statements such poor!And the funniest thing of all is that you are trying to lie those who already knows the truth even those for which Kel was talking about and that you in private conversations also call them cheaters and iMacros users.They are also seen your opinion of them but you have mutual benefits to remain silent!You-because do not have enough courage to confront them and they because they hate your daily drama and dont wanted to be part of it!!! Yes -they know who you are and what you talked about them they know this from many sources that I do not ask and do not care they told me that they did not want to participate in your drama or imperil their low levels guild members they know your character enough well and the things you say about them in private conversations they do not want to see decorated in world chat !!!