[VC] I have a problem...and I am not too sure what to do.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Micaylah, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Hiya

Recently a fighter and I battled it out. This went on for a while. Bounties, counters, axe slaps, what have you. But it got rather tiresome and so I ignored the attacks.

This person is attacking and bountying me and I am now losing clan over this campaign of theirs. :eek:

Having never been on the receiving end of such an a$$ I am not too sure how to go about ending this situation. Any advice?
    [​IMG]

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think if you called on some of your game friends in game, they could maybe do something.

[​IMG]

Deblovscats1 and Micaylah like this.
  3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

we've all been through this. i haven't had any major problems with this, the few that do declan me to pick up my bounties usually send me invites to join back up. if you need help and you play on server 2, send me your link in game... i'm always up for a good battle.

Deblovscats1 and Kirsten like this.
  4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

We have all taken our beatings over the years. There are a few options. 1) Wait it out. It may pass. 2) Get the help of friends or Guild Members. 3) Get stronger and whip em

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Don't heal when he is on,but all you mentioned is part of the game,if it is tiresome then maybe this game is not for you ,if you are not enjoying fighting.

6. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Oh I don't mind a good battle, even one that goes on for a while. I've been playing the game for years, just never had someone so focused on me. And with such a$$holeness (is that a word?). lol

I've tried getting stronger, asked my Guild, posted for help, but gave up as that seemed to add fuel to the fire.

Im on Server 1. :( I just want this person to go away so I can continue playing.

Thanks for the advice.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

I usually have someone focused on me, the obsession is always odd , that I can agree.

8. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Are you offering Kel? lol

9. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Yeah, unless it's just friendly rivalry or because you're a high level player (I know the game is a bit different up there) it's a little weird. Makes you wonder what's going through their head. Thankfully my FB page is pretty tight. Checked them out and almost pm'd them but thought better as they probably would have thought I was stalking them or something. :confused:

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  10. Kirsten

I have had them thru all levels, and even in a game before kano had one obsessed for about three years there. It is second nature to me to have someone obsessed with me, must be my smile :p

Marc14 likes this.
  11. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

A long time ago I had such a cretin who was not even my range,he was 3000 levels over me but I was inspired so much to send him into the viking hell and I achieved it with a fast leveling he even now can not pay my bounty trap he sits there on the same level (6k levels under me) I think even that quit play ...As they say: Revenge is sweet :) As for those who removed me from their clan I care less in jobs every day someone recruit so you will never be without clan ;) Sometimes even little levels clan are much better clan trust me !

12. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Well I confess to investigating ... and it seems a clannie loves you lots :) I don't see the interference. I do love a good fight though ... 1:1 3:)

13. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I've had several who won't go away. The 'slap every hour' ones are annoying as they are not there when you fight, or if they are they run and hide. When you are logged off because you are a sensible human being and sleep occasionally, they slap you behind your back so that you are dead when you log on next. It's worse when you get more than one at the same time as well. To get out of it I just levelled my health up so much that they don't kill me anymore so they seem to have moved on to someone else. Like Kirsten says, if you cannot cope with others strategies then maybe this game is not for you. You can ask for help but at the end of the day it is all down to how YOU play.

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Or maybe this game is prefect for him and he just needs to spend a little more and make it so he wins when attacked. Or go back to listing him non-stop and attacking him all the time. Maybe he should continue to recruit new clan members and make the other person unable to play every time they sign on. Make killing him their only focus where nothing else matters, not even being killed.

He never said he was not enjoying fighting or that he didn't enjoy the game, just that he was getting tired of just fighting a war with this one person.

diva of destruction likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Well I always have obsessed players on me so ya either get stronger and kick their buts or ya don't, it all comes with playing fighting games when I was a low level I just would figure out when some obsessed player played and played when they didn't and eventually I will leave them in the dust

16. Kirsten

Server
    I am on server 1 and believe me there are plenty of asshats there :p

Micaylah likes this.
  17. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Yeah, we finally resolved our difference. She's clan now. Thats how I like to resolve these types of issues. But man, she was presistant! lol

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

kill them when they sleep

19. Kirsten

There ya go,that is always another option :)

Micaylah likes this.
  20. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Sometimes the best way to deal with these issues is to join a war guild or play war mode. That way, chances are you would be logged off dead, so there is less chance that your enemies can attack you when you are offline. A better idea would be to join a powerful guild, that way they might be afraid of you if they see that you have big and powerful friends in the game.

Darth Vader and Micaylah like this.