[ZS] i do not have a multiple account

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by samanthab, Nov 20, 2015.

1. samanthab

samanthab New Member

I do not have a multiple account. I play zombie slayer and viking clan. I only have one on each game. I really enjoy the game and do not want to be banned because i play both. Please let me know when you have read this and taken care of the issue. Thank you. I have no idea why i was flagged. I do keep each game up at the same time...zombie slayer on one tab and viking clan on the other. Please help

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is nothing to be done about this here, please submit a ticket to Support who handles these kinda of issues/inquiries. :)

3. samanthab

samanthab New Member

thank you mi7ch

mi7ch likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have a friend who also got a notice like this, and he only plays two games,is there something weird going around,that may not even be from Kano?? A few of us were discussing this just the other day.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you get that notice it is definitely from us as it has to be manually applied in most cases. Contacting Support is the best way to clear it up. :)

SparkleMotion likes this.
  6. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

maybe something you did caused the system to flag your acct, or mayne someone reported you to kano.either way if kano does its job and this is true you should be fine