I can't send gifts

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by davidswubc, Apr 27, 2011.

1. davidswubc

davidswubc New Member

Please help me Kano apps. I am having trouble sending gifts in Pirate Clan and Viking Clan. I like how you have made sending gifts easier than ever, for example, when you help a friend with an adventure it now displays your friends #1 gift request! Unfortunately this does not work for me. When I click Send Gift nothing happens instead of the gift successfully sent message. Please help as I am able to receive gifts but I am currently unable to return the favor and with blacksmithing gifting is now more helpful than ever. Please help! :(

2. Ahad

Ahad Member

I had this as well, the send gift button on the clan assistance 'pop up' didnt send the gift, i had to go to the player's profile and send it from their wishlist.

3. davidswubc

davidswubc New Member

Thank you Ahad for your reply. I just tried that, got the send gift popup, but it still doesn't send the gift!

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Gifts are sent through a request which is a MySpace channel that we have no control over. We hope that they are able to fix this soon. There are some things that you can try: try logging out of MySpace and clearing the cache of your internet browser as it will force a re-download of scripts, try updating your current browser, try using a different browser and try updating your Java. Hope this helps.

5. davidswubc

davidswubc New Member

Thank you! I use the Opera browser and sometimes IE. I will try updating my java. I just finished clearing the cache.

6. Angel

Angel Member

first it was just in ZS, now I have the same issue with Pirate Clan. I use FF4 newest version, updated Java and flashplayer, logged out and deleted cookies... but nothing worked

7. You have sent the Evil Eye Talisman to 1 of your mateys

FF as well.hmm very very strange

8. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I've had this happen several times on several different apps. Now I take the don't care approach. I send it, get an error message..eff it you get it you get if you don't oh well moving on!

9. Angel

Angel Member

is there any chance, that this problem will be solved one day? :(
    I have the same issue with Zombie Slayer

but this is only in FireFox with IE it works fine atm