HSD Armada the new Official Gang

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Neck Snapper, May 7, 2011.

1. YAIGOTYOURBOUNTY

YAIGOTYOURBOUNTY New Member

@ leather face mike

You honestly think that a bounty that starts a nearly a trillion is anything to be bragging about. Just today alec a.k.a Hated by the idiot was pushed from 1.9 trillion all the way up to 11 trillion bounty cost. You cant have anywhere near the kind of coins you are talking about. Most of hsd have trillions just sitting waiting to be used against idiots who think they can pick on our low levels. And that is exactly what they do. They bully our lower levels and expect us to do what exactly, give them a high five or something. Everyone seems to come on the db's crying and whining that the cant beat us. Well guess what that is because we work as a solid unit. We only go after people that deserve to be aggressively killed. We never go after anyone that doesn't deserve it. You call us bullies but I call it being exactly what an armada was designed for. If you cant beat us then why not ask to join. If you want a truce just ask and you shall recieve. Now the last thing I have to say is : STOP CRYING TO THE FORUM AND GET YOURSELF A TISSUE. Bunch of babies

2. Ahhh, I see we have one of the pansies here right now. Wow, so what you bountied someone a few times. Big deal. I'm sure that person will make more levels today than you will, even with the bounties. I guess what my point was, is that you raise the cost and it becomes harder for people to constantly want to spend the $$$.

Sadly, a lot in your clan have 2,000 captains, but be careful for those that don't as they have a huge target on their back just waiting to be nailed. I've seen many wars in other games lost because members who could get beat did, and badly, and the only way to allow them to play the game was to declare a truce.

<edit> I see one of the items in your personal loadout is a Mamas Boy. (chuckle) How fitting.

3. ok I'm too lazy, somebody get the worlds smallest violin for these bozos

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Even a normal violin wouldn't play loud enough, but here goes:

:D

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

That was me being proactive.

But I am done now; too lazy to find the *whine complain save me from myself* thread.

Someone?

6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

LMAO lol Just what I needed before bed! A great big ole laugh! lol I can't stop laughing! Not sure if it's this thread or the Three Olives Dude I just drank with some cold Mountain Dew, but my stomach hurts from reading this thread! lol LMAO Did you get any thing good out of this? Some achievements? If not read the rules it's all there to protect you from yourself and the so called bullies. Thanks for the laugh you guys! LMAO Where's the pic of the baby crying about 89 attacks in 2 days?! LMAO!!!! Too funny!!!

7. [​IMG]

How's That??

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  8. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

CPR!!!please!!! I can't breath!!! lmao lol

9. careful what you wish for :)

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

*snicker*
    *giggle*
    :eek: *breathe...breathe* :eek:
    *maniacal cackling*

Warlock, stoppit! You're killing us! :D

11. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

WOW! You guys must live on here! Do you not have real lives? This Forum really is not meant to help people. I guess it is just to throw crap at people. Get your facts - Do a survey & I guarantee HSD are the most hated, biggest bullies on Pirate Clan. They have no life!

12. there are some here agreeing with you to a certain extent

13. I could pretty much take down the entire HSD armadas with one power attack. Just saying. I'm that good. :)

LeE OTM

14. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Hey, I'll swap you enemies!
    I'll take on HSD if you smash the 3 losers harassing me on PC (and now on VC, too! I mean, get a LIFE, people!).

15. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

" I am leaving the game in a few days. Thank you all for being my friend and clan. Please don't forget me as I will never forget you. I am writing through tears. You will be in my heart for ever !!! "

This was written yesterday by the #1 player of Pirate Clan that has played for years! A player that earned their way to the top by playing fair and helping a lot of lower players learn the game with her support and her friendship!

This is WHAT HDS1 AND HSD2 bullies do to people to win! I hope NO ONE looks as the HSD players as being VALID winners. They are totally loosers who are gang members of Bully Amadas.
    Soon ALL of your Honest players that played with strategy and daily playing will be gone and the Bully Groups will be in the top 12 positions of the leader board. I am quitting the game as well as why play when all you are is bullied by a pack of about 12 players that take the fun out of the game. It is a game for enjoyment is it not? Maybe now it is just a place for people to write abuse on their Forums and pick on individuals until you wear them down like our top player who always made it a fun game for others to enjoy.
    Maybe they should rename the game now to Pirate Clan Anger Game A game you can enjoy daily while you bully others until you drive them away from the game!
    So those players that actually are Not bullies will understand this message. Those that do not & want to clutter up the Discussion board with their garbage just keep doing it. I can win against all of the HSD Armada but it is just a Bully game now so I really do not even care!

16. Sure sounds like they won to me.

Does this mean you'll stop making new threads about them every other day??

17. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Does this mean she focusses on Viking Clan and I can level off her Viking? She can then start threads about me being an Evil Bully without heart that loves to pick on higher levels.

18. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Marilynne!

I am surprised at you, my dear!

I am the founder of the High Seas Drifters Armada, and your own clan until you decided to de-clan me?

Now, I just want to set a few things straight......and it is LONG overdue.....

You have whined and whined about HSD, and it is now bordering on ridiculous.

You made a pest of yourself, and only want to fight those who have no chance against you????

Even though I am about, oh, 900 levels below you, I can give ya a good fight.......but, you don't want a good fight. You want to bounty list lower levels in response to an honest fight, and then cry another river.

Sail away, Marilynne. You know you said you would.....

and as long as you continue to pick on my little mates......you will hear from me on the battlefield.

I am appalled at the hypocrisy among your friends.........world leader pirates that claim to be "peacemakers" behave like thugs. and re-write history to suit them.

The TRUTH will find them out.......you will be hearing more from me....soon.

19. NoMau

NoMau Member

LOL you stole my pic ;-)