How the Hell can this guy/girl beat me?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eat the dead, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Eat the dead

Eat the dead New Member

Hi All
    After playing this game for 148 days now.
    And SPENDING a small fortune, on limited goodies, I find myself being beaten by players on lower levels. Example level 433.profile/user/1010660167.
    Iam level 454 and can beat this player all the time.but like wise they beat me? Upon looking on there profile there doesn’t seam to be a lot there?My attack and defence are high plus all the goodies i bought should make me pretty strong. Is there something wrong with this game?

Heres is my profile/1181650835

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

Is their clan size equal or greater then yours? Limited weapons dont make you much stronger...

3. Eat the dead

Eat the dead New Member

Hi
    I belive that mine is greater, i paid for 5 def and 5 attack . the rest of my squad are top 10 players of the game ish, when i check the figth stats iam all over them.
    These are the goodies i paid for :X6 hero gatling guns A78 D71
    X5 santa ak 47 A82 D65
    X1 chainsaw A74 D63
    1x trimmer A67 D66
    X1 Kano Shield 74/74

X1 Roman Gladiator Armor 60/68
    X1 Firefighter Gear 60/68
    X1 Dr. Cannibal Mask 63/74
    X2 Snowboarder Outer Gear 69/74
    X5 Elf Hat 69/77
    X1 Santa's Suit 65/82
    X4 Hero Body Armor 71/78

X3 Swat Team Armored Truck 75/69
    X1 Pilot F15 76/70
    X1 Paratrooper C130 Hercules 76/76
    X2 Snowboarder Kano 77/78
    X2 Assassin 350Z 88/71
    X4 Hero Armored Vehicle 80/80

4. is there base attack alot higher than your base defense?that can make the difference as ive lost strictly by having weaker base attack than there base defense

5. Eat the dead

Eat the dead New Member

Hi
    Not sure about base attack, but when i view the fight stats im green on everything.
    Thats when i can see what there using to fight me. does not appear to be much?

6. malific

malific Member

I know that player and it has way more attack than defense on his stat build. There are some players that rely more on attack than defense, or otherwise... So you´ll find you beat them easy, but they can still beat you if they attack. It´s just a way of playing.

7. Ace

Ace Member

That guy has 1 defense, so he has probably invested more on his attack than you have on your defense.

8. Eat the dead

Eat the dead New Member

Thanks for your help.

So it would seam that me spending my money on limited goodies is a waste of time then?
    also the 5D+5A members i bought that iam upgrading are also a waste of time. :0(

Money well wasted!!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  9. Mafiosi Poison

Mafiosi Poison New Member

no its not a waste of time, it does help you, probably significantly. There will always be players who do ALL attack and no defense or very very little.

10. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Buying hired guns is better, but the weapons from the stockpile have upkeep so no you didn't waste your money you're saving game money.