How many clicks per second can you do?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slave

slave Member

You're running out of steam, wait 1 seconds before your next attack!.

the enter key exploit is fixed, it is no more, but this throttle sure isnt fixed

2. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As I've mentioned in previous posts, please send me a message detailing exactly what you're doing, and we'll take a look.

3. slave

slave Member

where am i sending this message cuz the arena is almost unplayable right now

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

i agree its so slow attacking it is unplayable...

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Can you be more specific about the slowness? Are certain actions being slowed down, or is everything responding slower?

6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Let me be pretty specific. The entire time I hated how the arena was slowed down. Every time I addressed the problem I was polite and understanding but making points. I even did the research for you, and videos and screenshots of people clicking 8-11 seconds were posted. We all get on arena today to see we can barely put out 1 per second. A lot of people spend big money when it comes time for arena. You pretty much just went and spit in the face of all of your paying customers when you allowed this to happen again. You have been told by multiple people at least hundreds of times the "specific slowness" that has been happening. This isn't a glitch. It's something you put it that screwed your customers. People have had threads deleted and closed so you couldn't see feedback and now you're still asking for the details we gave you last week? Come on. I opened this thread to prove my speed and allow others to prove theirs. Many people have showed you their ability yet you still cap it for the sake of a few people bitching about how others are better than them. You'll be sure to see a drop in your profits and I have no remorse for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
  7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Short version of my rant.
    I understood the one time in arena was a test. You got your feedback and blew it off. Congrats Kano, you really know how to run a business.

8. Tat27

Tat27 Member

Ooooh another arena thread.
    Kano. No offense. But this is bs. J, no one cares what you have to say, you hide, and you're a bully. It's annoying.
    Also. Now that you have specific evidence of why your stupid ban should not be in place, I do believe it's time to take it off. The enter button isn't looking too hot right now, I doubt anyone will use it.
    If they do, put a specific ban for THAT.
    Not for everybody else. That's...mentally incapacitated thinking.
    As you can tell from the post above mine, it's getting irritating with the repeated questions about what it is that is wrong.
    Quite obviously the throttling feature is wrong.
    I don't care about your little suck ups whining to you about it, they do not play, and they just thrive on annoying the hell out of other players that actually do play the game just to play it.
    On a different note...I love how some people are like..oh..hey, you guys have so many alts, you take the game sooo seriously...and continuously do it to the point where it becomes a paranoid obsession of theirs. We do not care about you. I'm just saying, you're like an annoying little flearidden rat.
    I am not saying this to anyone specific. Let me make that clear.
    I'm saying it to everyone.
    Continue to be offended, I don't care. Your throttle is offending to players who do not cheat.
    ~Peace

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Until a developer is able to comment back on these comments this thread is being closed you will still be able to see everything. God of Bacon i edited out a few key words on your posting but left it up. Sorry if this is not to your liking. Calm down relax and when a developer can answer you back they will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.