How does this happen?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brushogun, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Brushogun

Brushogun New Member

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

It's called an ambush. It's a counterattack that when set will increase someones defense 100,000%. If you attack somebody they have the option to set one. The more someone attacks you the cheaper they are. The more you attack them the more expensive they are. You can set up to a total of 75 ambushes at once spread among as many people as you want.

Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Brushogun

Brushogun New Member

Awesome! Thank you so much GB!

Perfect answer!

I was unsure when it was applied under the Vaccine Bar but now I know. Thank you again.

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

No problem. If you're new to the game give me your link and I'll add. Always looking for more low level squad to help out.

5. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

After time, why can I no longer use 75? Right not I am only allowed to use a total of 17. That's it. Is the total available relative to level or how many you have previously set?

6. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

You are currently using 0 out of an available 75 ambushes, its always 75, minus any u have set....

7. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

Well I guess I need to submit a support ticket?

Attached Files:

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The number of Ambushes you can have set at one time in every game except for Zombie Slayer and Pirate Clan decrease as you level up, down to a minimum of 10.

RainSunGone likes this.
  9. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

Thanks for the clarification. Makes those last achievements tougher the longer you wait.

10. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i did not know it was different on other games... ah that mitch the man w/ the answers ;)

AlterEgoT and mi7ch like this.
  11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

C.A.S.H make sure to list early as well

12. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Tony Montana has settled down and started a family? Ambushes suck they give out too quickly.

13. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Why doesn't ZS limit them?

of all the games we are the Limit champs. EVERYTHING on zs is limited. Why not these? I mean folks only get 41 attacks, would think we'd have the limit set faster, lol.