How Do You Reset Account - Viking Clan

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by stevesmith1966, Apr 23, 2010.

1. stevesmith1966

stevesmith1966 New Member

I have searched the profile section on my personal stats - and can not find how to reset the account from zero. Any help would be appreciated thanks in Advance Steve:confused:

2. that feature was taken away.my only guess is too many were abusing the reset.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Some were abusing but the main reason this was taken away was the number of support issues where people wanted their account to be put back for one reason or another (accidental resets, FB account hacked to reset VC user, mysterious resets, etc)

What is your main reason for wanting to reset? Maybe we could do something where you would be able to accomplish what you are looking for without a reset.

4. stevesmith1966

stevesmith1966 New Member

re - set.

Hi Kendal - thanks for replying to my post on the apps discusion board.

The reason I would like to re-set my account is I have been stalked my a nutter who has made my life hell for the past week, I have been hit listed and attacked by him and his clan for refusing to join forces - no other reason for his hostility.

Also If I could re - set the game back to square 1. I would like to try and master the game properly with out all this level jumping from doing boss battles.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest

Best wishes steve

5. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

heh, by abuse you don't mean "if I reset I'll gain a load of favor points very quickly again while keeping all my chieftains I bought prior to the reset" option right? I actually thought that was supposedly legal.

The only reason I didn't do that myself was because I was quite content with the way my empires/soldiers etc were coming along. Reducing favorpoints for those weapons might have helped as well (really, 25 favor points? come on)

6. Heike

Heike New Member

Hi please can anyone tell me how to reset this game

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Delete account and make a new FB page, in that order only way

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

And , or write to support , ask them to delete it and start over from the beginning , brand new, but if ya messed something up , you can fix, it , it is not a lost cause, just takes alittle time, other than that you cannot reset your game.

9. maxy

maxy New Member

H
    W can i delete my account

10. Kirsten

You can not reset it, you would have to start over and ya cannot have two accounts, so write to support, but why do you even want to reset, if ya think ya went in the wrong direction, just change direction from now on.

11. maxy

maxy New Member

I
    Its not that... i didnt play for 3 months now and my acc is wasted.... so i wanna play again.....that is why i wanna start over

12. Kirsten

It is not wasted just continue playing

13. This seems like the most applicable thread. Let me ask, I am Maximilianthejagged, I started on PC. I'm out visiting family so I cannot access the account via PC regularly. So I downloaded the app to access the game. The app set up options led me to believe I couldn't access my account until I signed up, so I ran through the options and ended up making a new account. I'm now stuck trying to log out of this dummy account trying to play this game with my family who introduced me to this game, on my tablet. I'm trying to bond with my family here who alsoplay the game, but I can't play unless I'm using one of my families PCs, stopping them from playing and defeating the purpose altogether. Frankly I'm pissed cause i can't find resolve. I've tried linking Maximilianthejagged to facebook, which I believe to have been successful. So when I go to restore account via the app. It's telling me the account isn't linked, but I'm not trying to access this dummy account. If I could log out of the dummy account in the app I could log into the account I started with. I'm not restarting and I'm definitely not spending money on this game, though I had intended on it before this whole curfuffle. I've sent a couple tickets in and they haven't told me anything I haven't tried. I'm at a loss here, if my family didn't lIke this game I'd be done with it.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Uninstall app and make sure when when log in for 1st time click have existing account and sign in with Facebook info :) Easiest solution to make that dummy account go away, happened to me when app 1st came out as well.