How do I Level Up faster, whats this Fight thing??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Claimed Your Bounty, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Claimed Your Bounty

Claimed Your Bounty New Member

Just wanna know how you do it and whats required. I stopped playing for 9 months and I am way behind were I should be by now. And I hear about fighting partners to level up faster..what does this mean and how do I find a partner for this? Can anyone help me?
    I will be playing everyday, a few times a day...please help me in this quest to achieve level status and character greatness.
    PS....I enjoy Claiming Bounties... it's in the Name!

Thanks,

Claimed Your Bounty :)

2. ok fighting partner is when you and a clan mate declan to spar each other(one or both of you might have to sell off some items to maximize the exp gain) make sure you stay on the IM(messenger)so you can let your partner know whats going on.

3. Diva

Diva Member

Find someone in your range (time zone is helpful lol)

"Leveling" is when you take turns hitting one another - could be 1000 hits each, or 5 levels - whatever.

Sometimes you have to "sell down" so that both are gaining max experience.

Never sell your weapons.

Only sell your warriors.

Weapons are very expensive to replace.

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Faster leveling can have draw backs if you're not careful

I've noticed a lot of players leveling really fast.. the draw back to this that I see is that they are not acquiring clan/mob/squad as fast as they are leveling. So Levels 800-900 with only 120-700 clan/mob/squad are getting knocked out left & right..

5. Very true..if levelling...make sure that everything stays equal - not only health/stam/att/def but weapons & warriors to - its to easy to forget them - stay even and in par with your level - coz it will mean nothing if you have low att/def no matter how high you are. Good luck

6. thats the truth right there.
    can have all the best weapons and warriors but depending on which app your on having no attack or defense can easily cost you.

you MIGHT get away with it on viking and mob but you still have to put something into it.on ZS and pirate especially pirate,you cant get away with neglecting it.