how can this happen

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Sure Larry i will look again .... (10 min later ..). yea all i see complaining and telling storrys about Polish and all your guild jumped out to protect sorry bat lol >> now is your turn read all from start .. oh yea u cant do that.. why? - because you will forget everything that is older than 5 min away lmao

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

para again you are wrong because you only read the words you understand and thats why you dont respond correctly why dont you just put your SKIRT back on and go back to the kitchen and cook for all your friends ( oh thats right you dont have any ) LMAO you need to have yourself commited and taught how to respect others

3. Just saying, you know there are tons of courses at the university that are completely useless in the real world. i.e. Feminist studies, Analysis of religious trends in the Simpsons, Art History of Siam and so forth. Someone's got to teach them no?

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO! R U kidding me....we've resorted to hypotheticals, "what ifs" and fairy tails....OMG!!!!! Lets see...hmmmm....uhhh....ummmmm.....how about......".what if " the big bad wolf had partied all night...slept in...and had a really bad hangover so he couldnt huff n puff and blow down the piggies houses? maybe they would have been able to still play VC and be the "true leaders"...DAMN IT....THEY COULD HAVE BEEN HUGE!!!!!

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Ya know....I really should apologize.... I should really be more considerate of other peoples feelings. Honestly...how would i feel or explain to my friends or family. that my formally educated self with my prestigious degrees was getting my butt kicked every which way from Sunday by an uneducated, unemployed , drunken pollack. I see your point Folly ...and I feel your pain...I will do my best to take your deep seeded pains of envy, self pity and failure into consideration before I expose the ugliness that lies within your heart n soul

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

very well said sir

7. I second everything you've said - but mostly feel sorry for the generation to follow in its guidance - Lmao!!!! :(

8. LMAO Polish don't Panic hahaha no one is going to knock on your piggies door hahaha
    i never ask any one call me True leader of vc but you the one who remember that >> Thank You Polish :D