[ZS] How can someone be online and the account is banned?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Tony Montana, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

upload_2015-10-14_18-31-59.png

upload_2015-10-14_18-32-21.png

Attached Files:

funnyman likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Support issue, send in a ticket.

mi7ch likes this.
  3. greatM

greatM Active Member

As far as I know When an account is banned, at least an account where it is temporary, the player can still log and send pms, when they log they show as being on line.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The online notification there is somewhat misleading, it's not always 100% accurate. It could be displaying cached information when the account was recently frozen.

If an account is frozen, the person who owns it loses access to it entirely, they can't log in and send messages.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It could also be a player that has been banned on one game and not another one that the player is currently playing, I've seen that before. :p

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

Thank you, I know this person was banned weeks ago..

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

But if he is online , it prob would show it that he was, should not mean he/she can access that banned account.If everything is on the up and up

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I'm banned on kong...occasionally i misclick on the loyalty rewards and get taken to kong zs, my character appears online to others when i do this :p
    Pretty sure there's a post on here somewhere of me receiving an achievement on the banned account lol

Edit: found it!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why you banned?

10. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I had an Armor and a Kong :p had the same bouchedags on both rival lists... that ain't allowed so I had to lose one of the accounts, they let me pick which though

11. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

could also be they are on FB. And just looking at their fb page and not actually in the games at all ;)

not too mention the dang thing is inaccurate as all get out. Why do you think you will see something offline request punches and they are instantly online and healed?

Something to do with not completing actions.

But most likely it's that they are on vc or pc or lcn or w/e.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Tony Montana

works for me

AlterEgoT likes this.