how about doing some promotions to get new members?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by haggis, Dec 4, 2014.

1. haggis

haggis Member

Armorgames has ~400 players hitting the WB..not enough to kill the beasts-so kano adjusted their health...
    which is fine...
    but i think the server is slowly dying
    and this is the one thing that has stopped me spending any actual $$$ here
    if Kano is willing to take a step like adjust WB health why not make another step and promo

skeptics postulate the recent changes (RAID/BA) are geared to squeeze FP/$, im not sure how much of your fan base is being alienated/losing interest...but either way a promo could do you a world of wonders...

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion! Promotions are mostly up to the network to approve and is based on several considerations that are unfortunately out of our control. :(

I do try to line up promotions when I can, especially around events that can draw in a lot of new users such as the Raid Boss.

3. haggis

haggis Member

i know saying 'do a promo' is ... easier said than done :p hopefully spend$to make$$$

i see the dwindling numbers issue has been raised at least a few times over the last 6 months
    so its not a new suggestion, have just tried to relay to you who knows how many players are withholding $ as they weigh the odds of the game going to Valhalla..