Honorable listing achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Hellhavenofury:), Nov 3, 2014.

1. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

I am surely glad that new achievements have been added and having the first 2 honorable achievements set at 50 and 250 has allowed a good number of players to achieve.But i wish kano would lower the last 2 achievements from the current 2500 and 10k. How many people have 10 k listing overall.Think about it:)

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have over 10k listed LOL :rolleyes:, most likely they put such high limit is so they won't have to address it again for years.

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

Hits Placed:11,362Honorable Hits Placed:278
    yeah it'll take years ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i think it depends on the platform. i'm not sure that it will take years on kong.

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Hits Placed:7,596 Honorable Hits Placed:244

Hits Placed:16,737 Honorable Hits Placed:285

Wouldn't mind an extra along the way like 1250 and 6000 though :)

6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i'm not worried about it. there are so many achievements that i will probably never get. these would be included with those for me.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

It doesnt really matter how long it takes, itll be fun striving for them :)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Jess

Jess Active Member

Lowering the current ones wouldn't work, as they'd have to add them in the future again. Perhaps adding a few achievs mid-way to 10k?

Demonik1 likes this.
  9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i think this will be particularly hard to get in VC

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've been asked this a couple times, not sure if been addressed.. Why is it that "honorable bounties" have a limit on the high side? I see why % lower level than your current level, but why is it on the top side? How is it that I'm level 9027 but only counts for Honorable Bounty Lvl Range 3650 - 14400? On FB VC there are 26 players higher than 14400. I say "remove" the high side limit. :eek:

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

yeah, remove the limit on the high side and add a couple more in the mid range....the numbers the they are now are kinda weird and , no offense kano, but it looks like very little thought was put into it

Birkebeiner likes this.
  12. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I hate to say this but new players will achieve honorable bountys fast, you can do 500 honorables a day at lvl 500 pretty easily

The Navigator likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've never heard of new players listing 500 peep's a day, unless cash cows, or got the IC to back it up..

Kirsten, Aapje and George Burd like this.
  14. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

ok 500 might be unusual but given a decent income they are more easy to get the achieve

15. Vic

Vic Active Member

does that really matter? more listings are better for everyone, aren't they? the problem is, i can't grab any of them for some reason.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm fairly confident that we've addressed this somewhere, I'm trying to find the thread and comment. But until then, as I recall from the developer's explanation that the range is determined by an equation and that equation would not work with an infinite range on the end, hence the limit.

The Navigator and George Burd like this.
  17. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

it is an easier ach for lowers to get but thats ok... every1 has me trapped so i quit worrying over it :p

18. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

You can also just increase the upper limit then. Do it times 10 and that would solve the problem for a long time.

Birkebeiner and The Navigator like this.