[LCN] hitlists.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mark the mauler, Apr 27, 2017.

1. mark the mauler

mark the mauler New Member

is there a cheat for people to get in hits / i see some people with a massive amount of hits and a guy just hitlisted my small account 26 times and a lvl 12,500 player got in a hit on every one of them. how is that possible ?

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not cheating. I had 2 players gang up on me earlier this week, and the interesting thing is only 1 of them was attacking me at a time. Players can work together without cheating, although there are cheaters out there.

3. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Why are banned or closed accs in the fight list-

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They cannot be accessed by a link if they are banned or closed, but they do show up in the fight lists and prob even the game hitlists, just more to hit :)

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

World boss :( is it too much to ask that 2 are running - this is dreadful of late

6. There is NO cheat or glitch in LCN world. This platform is 128 bit secure high level class. Lol.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wow, I didn't know it was humanly possible to click that fast!

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

some people are better hunters , sit on the board waiting, and also get heads ups from friends that this one or that one will be listed, if anyone is being listed continuously , hunters are gonna be watching

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No, your post doesn't really have anything to do with this thread.

10. mark the mauler

mark the mauler New Member

cool. i just know someone hitlisted me 26 times in a row and one person (really high lvl ) got in a hit on each hitlist but a few others got in on each one also so i figured he posted it publicly but didn't know how the same person was able to get in on every single one. i sometimes watch the hitlist board and as soon as it pops up they are almost always immediately killed. thanks for the responses : )