hitlist glitch

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by RAGM, Mar 8, 2012.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

why is hit-list glitching needs to be fixed

was just on there at sayed i died n took me off list yet i still had 11k life.

2. alka

alka Banned

I attacked Dead9nick on the list yesterday and when they disappeared from list they still showed health.

3. alka

alka Banned

hl.jpg
    This image clearly shows the target has health left.
    Hope this helps..

4. RAGM

RAGM Member

thank you. i had over half health is sayed i was killed. needs to be fixed soon

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

This sounds like a refreshing/reporting issue. So many people are vying for the hit so there are rapid attacks on the player all of which are depleting their health. If you think that there is more to this then send a message into support with your information so that we can investigate further.

6. RAGM

RAGM Member

well if its a refreshing problem then shouldn't kano fix it???

7. RAGM as Cara has said, please send a message into Support with the screen shot and information so they can work on a fix, support can be found via this link:

http://www.kanoapps.com/support/

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  8. RAGM

RAGM Member

i dont have the screen shot.....

not like this is a new problem.

i know kano knows about it.

9. Not a problem, however any further correspondence and information you can share on the issue will be greatly appreciated, and may assist in a solution being authored quicker :)

10. alka

alka Banned

Not sure what the problem is here. There is clearly an image posted here and RAGM has given you info. Are support unable to access the forum?

11. Support are able to access the forum yes, however they receive thousands of support requests a day and are unable to browse the forums at all times, therefore they rely heavily on the support feature.

So I would like to ask the community to work with us, and provide the information to Support.

It will help the situation, and enable the developers to make it a priority.

I don't think it's that much to ask.

Thanks
    Dylan.

12. alka

alka Banned

Bugs & Issues
    Moaning about an error or bug? Let us know so we can unearth it.

So if you moved the thread there it would be ignored too?

BTW, there is nothing hi lighted there which tells us what to do if we come aross a bug.
    A message at the top would be very helpful.
    I don't think it's that much to ask.