[LCN] Hitlist Buggy

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by gary999, Oct 21, 2016.

1. gary999

gary999 New Member

I see the ACTIVE HITLIST button appear at the top of the screen, but no attack button or HL info shows up on my screen. This is an on and off issue. It began last night for me. I've spoken with other players and some are experiencing the same thing. Have you been made aware of this bug? Is there a fix in the works?

Thank you.

Gary

2. gary999

gary999 New Member

upload_2016-10-20_19-22-27.png

Here's a SS. I was clicking as this ss was taken. No target on HL.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the report. This is something that can happen sometimes with the Hitlists (hits get claimed quickly and the icon is not updated for a minute). I'll still run it by our team and make sure everything is working properly.

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I don't think it's a bug. thats how hitlist works usually, hits disappears quickly. except for big ones who can keep healing. they stays for minutes

5. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

It seems to me that the game is NOT working correctly for more than a day now:

1. I am attacking my own boss fight that I had not published and I get the message:
    "Boss being fought by another mobster"

2. Oftentimes, at the header is says something about refreshing page.

3. S - L - O - W in all respects.

I do understand that there are latency issues at the moment and that you guys are working on it. Kudos to you all for the hard work you all put into this.

6. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

One of the many issues I had seen lately: this happened twice last night.

Attached Files: