hired squad boost

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Boo_Bear, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Boo_Bear

Boo_Bear New Member

alright i searched the forum and cant find an answer to my question, so here goes. how do i raise my hired squad boost? it was at two after i had one (a striker) that had been upgraded like three times, so i kept upgrading and it stays at 2. do i have to buy more? i currently only have one, so maybe it's 2 percent per one you own?

2. SteveW

SteveW Member

It's is indeed 2% per striker/defender that you own, so you need to purchase more unfortunately.

3. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

yes

yes but also what steve says is true but just to add on if u dont know u can only have 5 strikers and 5 defenders soo 10% offense 10% defense boosts max for strikers/defenders

4. Boo_Bear

Boo_Bear New Member

okay, but here's whats screwed up. my hired squad members, the boost doesnt show up when im fighting players or bosses. the only boost i have is from my vaccine. but i have 1 striker and 1 defender. why is this?

5. SteveW

SteveW Member

When attacking your hired squad boost should show 2% if you have 1 attacker. Your vaccine boost will temporarily give you another 5% and your squad contract whilst filled will give you 5%.

So, assuming you have squad contracts filled your minimum attack boost should be 7%. In the fight screen you can elect to increase by using more stam per single attack, though I don't recommend using this.

Fight someone, then click on the 'show details' text and it will show you what fight % you are hitting with.

Ah, just remembered, you must make your attacker and defender part of your top squad too otherwise it won't work :)

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I think you might be misinterpreting the fight results. Take a look at these screen shots and perhaps this will address your concern.

At the top of the battle response it shows you the total Fight boost you have which is a combination of your Vaccine Boost, Hired Attacker Boost and any Contracts:
    [​IMG]

If you scroll further down into the Fight Details you will see how the explicitly breaks down under 'Total Attack Boost' like this:
    [​IMG]

While the Vaccine and Contract Boosts are temporary the Hired Squad Boost will always apply if a Hired Attacker is in your Top Squad. I hope this clears it up but please don't hesitate to post more questions.

7. malific

malific Member

Are you sure they donĀ“t show on fights? Striker/defender/contract boosts are not shown up on Boss fights, but taken into account while fighting other slayers.