Highest Bounty Price

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kano Der Towken, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Does anybody know what the highest amount someone UNDER level 300 has been hitlisted for?

I am only 285, and

The Orignial Sucker has put a Hit on you for $6,409,913,681.

Can anybody beat that???

2. I think it was already beaten quite some time ago...

Oh wait

Kano Der Towken....

Cogs turning in my cranium...

Yeah, nevermind.

Can anybody beat that one!? :p

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

From your other accounts sig.
    I'd doubt it's the highest but it's more then that 6b you posted.

4. Ace

Ace Member

I remember catching Ares Deimos for over 15 billions when he was on the late 200s. I saw punchbag (level 170) had a bounty cost of 11 billions too.

5. I did retire, if i had wanted to i could have carried on playing ZA.

Rather than volunteering my other accounts to be banned, so that i could continue playing Kano, to show you how this game is played.

Also: Note the post directly above yours, you may be a bird but i feel my parent's is a better parrot than you.
    [​IMG]

So no,

neither of those top the amounts i have been listed for, the topic of this thread, so is anybody going to show up with a lvl <300 being listed/killed for a greater amount?

Or am i the baddest baby that has ever babbled!?

6. Ace

Ace Member

I compared em to the first on this topic. Can't tell if there was a bigger baby, I think not but then again people on FB are listing like crazy and that could change soon :p

7. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs Member

Lvl 180 on FB, 24 bill on-the-list price earlier today (was level 178 at the time)

8. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs Member

Next one on me, lvl 180 will be -

Once your Hit is posted, punchbag will be publicly listed for attack. The reward will be given to whoever accomplishes the task. It costs 1 Stamina to place a user on the hitlist.
    Confirm Cost: $52,441,468,564

There must have been higher in the past.

9. Jager

Jager Member

Nice Macaw. How are they as a pet? I have a Green Cheek Conure currently but someday want to get a larger Parrot.

10. Hey U were WTF pwned put a Hit on you for 34,778,909,567 about the 20Th time he has hitlist me today