[LCN] Higher value loot for higher bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by UNL Sassy Me, Oct 24, 2016.

1. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Why can't the value for the loot be higher, the higher the value of the boss is, why do a level 200 for the same loot value as you can do one for level 5? There is really no incentive to help out when you can't get higher loot. There is no real sharing of jobs because they share to the clans first so we are stuck with the same ones we started with. The game is rather boring at this point, with the way it is set up. It's wonderful for older players but for all the news ones it's not getting us anywhere. I wish you would take this into consideraton as an incentive for helping us get out of the rut of doing the same bosses over and over again with no gain in att and def. I thought this was not as bad as Mafia Wars with the money but I think I am seeing the same trend, not that I am against you making money, but we all weren't born with a credit card to play games, Hopefully an admin reads these threads.

2. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

Better Bosses ??
    is Simple , Keep an eye in your mob, the higher the level, more attention to it.
    Select 4 or 5 players who are very active , and time to time , verify is details and see when he attacks boss, for you to help.

Silvia Freis and Kirsten like this.
  3. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I do this and the higher players first post to their clan, then maybe to the feed, I watch the feed and the job feed, so happy you get to see the higher boss jobs, send some my way then. But I don't think you understood what I was proposing. The higher the boss job the higher the same loot should be. Why do a job for boss 400 in NY, Chicago, any of them for the loot to be the same value as a boss for level 1 (boss) NOT players. LOOT should be higher as you move up the ladder not the same, it's a waste of time it does nothing for your stats and why bother?

4. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

I Understood...
    iim getting out off bosses after level 50, because of that.

The problem is that , Kano would have to change the boss system to have slot of items for some tier levels regarding the boss. (maybe they can use the reward tiers for that ).

Sorry my English... :)

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Sassy - have you tried to send your bosses to people ? They may respond with their latest boss :)

Kirsten likes this.
  6. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I am so little that they don't want to do my boss jobs, I normally end up finishing them myself. I have many high level players but of course they are sending them to their clans and after awhile some tell me they don't even do them because the loot doesn't help them anymore. Of course it would help me :) As far as changing systems how hard can it be to keep your players interested? Zynga changed their stuff all the time, that is why they have game programmers. I have plenty of boss jobs to do with my players but the ones that post them are the same level as I am or lower so o.k, I help them to just burn stamina really. I can't use the loot anymore it doesn't help me but I am helping them. But it's getting just a little boring hanging around trying to level. :(

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well then Kano would have to up the stats on all the bosses everyone has done for years and it would still make everything equal, even if high levels cannot use your bosses, still send them , networking is the way to get on the high level bosses, they will send them, has worked for years in all the games, and a good way to meet more players that are high level. If you put the effort in , it will pay off.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  8. mark the mauler

mark the mauler New Member

i have to agree. i don't even post the lower tire bosses anymore or help in any other than to kill stamina because the items are now useless. nobody helps unless they are a low level boss ,under 50 or so. i troll the feeds trying to find upper bosses but most of the time the good ones are mob only invites.you hardly ever even see the very high bosses posted the upper lvl players are so stengy with them lol.

Silvia Freis likes this.
  9. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Higher levels need the lower bosses because it more difficult to level - so it Is worth sharing to them to help them and get a good boss in return - as Kirsten said - network !

Silvia Freis likes this.