[KanoPlay] Higher level boss drops

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Demonik1, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I'm about 700 levels away from unlocking the last stand of heimdallr and im wondering why the adventure drops im getting now are way better than the boss drops ill be getting in nine months or so....is there a reason for this kano?

2. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Just a conjecture and mostly opinion, but could it be from having to be a certain level to enjoy those adventures and any level can attack a boss once it is shared? Makes it pointless to "give" a lower level person a boss if the better items are from adventures that are level-locked...

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Because, they know what they are doing :mad::eek:

Crunching #'s for how player's actually exceed in this game, has never been KANO's strong point. Yes, I said it! :D

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  4. Demonik1

that sounds like good reasoning in theory but if you havent unlocked one of the higher level bosses and are no where near it in level than i could give you every one of mine and you would waste thousands of stams getting hardly any drops at all

Jared likes this.
  5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I think when you are a lower level and a higher level clan gives you access to their out of reach boss for you, then you have to understand that it will cost you a lot to reach 100% before you stop, unless of course you carry on anyway past 100%. Also that you may not get many drops but hey, if that bothers you then don't attack it, it's not rocket science. If it does not bother you then go for it and just enjoy the drops that you do have when you get them because for you they are worth having.

I think in answer to your original question Demonik it is a bit of everything said so far. Higher adventures need to give better drops for the higher level that you achieve, the higher boss drops can't be too spectacular or lower level players with high level clan would have a distinct advantage over other lower level players without high level clan. Then like Jades said, just how good are KANO at number crunching anyway???? :rolleyes:

6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I have also noticed that through the Blacksmith, most of the boss drop items can be turned into Elite or Legendary items. I have been going after Bosses out of my range for awhile in order to get a start on those items to experience power boosts instead of steady gains.

Read somewhere around here that it isn't your current level you should be focused on but where you will be a thousand levels from now.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not pointless when the drops are higher stats than a lower level has in its inventory, so not pointless at all, when you get to that boss yourself you are ahead of the game, especially with crafting, look ahead besides you get the xp, look at the whole picture.

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Maybe they wanted to add some value to the adventure drops and for the use of energy.
    Before people made like 5000-7500 stamina, 25k attack/defense and ignored the energy with only 1000-1500 skill points.
    Hitting a boss for drops takes around 33 stamina/drop, while an adventure takes like 250-300 energy with a chance of 50-60%, needing over 500 energy for one single drop, I say its ok that the adventure drops are way better.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
  9. Demonik1

i have over 3k max energy and over 5500 max stams, neither of those points are an issue and trust me, im glad the adventure drops are so good....i was just curious to see what their reasoning is behind it. why make an adventure drop from previous areas better than the boss drops youve yet to get at? it doesnt make much sense

10. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I would quote myself, but that would be contentious. Everyone can go after the bosses, not everyone can do the adventure that nets you the better drop item. I myself have gotten items from the Folkvangr Boss. Although I have seen from the bounty board that people aren't even using those items at that level...well, maybe the elites and legendaries.

I think it makes perfect sense, it is a limiter to keep the higher levels stronger no matter what. Versus having an account that has dedicated to the Shadow Valkyrie being able to slap around people a thousand levels stronger.