[VC] High Roller Challenges ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mad Moses, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

I'm just wondering if these are even worth doing ? I been on one for over a month and my percentage has not even moved and I'm losing interest in HRC's ? I play everyday too.

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

first of all, they expire after 3 days, so there's no way you can have been playing one for over a month. they are not worth doing compared to the arrows. you do get achievements and fps for completing the high rollers, though.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

Thanks for your reply Applejack. Yes they do expire in 3 days but I keep restarting it when it does expire, My achievement percentage bar is still at 42% and has not moved, I have not gotten any FPS and it might not be a month of restarts but it surer feels like it. :/
    All I know is that part of the game is dragging and I'm not getting anywhere so I think I'll just stop doing them, Thanks again Applejack. Cheers!

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Your percentage bar will stay at 42% until you actually complete the challenge again. If you keep starting over, it does not move up. Try actually completing the challenge before time expires.