[LCN] HIDDEN BLUEPRINTS - EVERY Item As Of 2016 LCN Mob Wars W/ PICTURES

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Easy To Remember, Apr 4, 2015.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

i'm not sure how it would help today, but i know when i started 8 years ago or so, I crafted a lot of things and i outdistance and beat those that were almost a thousand levels higher than me becuz the items they did buy, were crap and i just out crafted what they bought each month. about three or four years ago was when i bought my first item, and now I do buy a lot of stuff, but I also craft a lot more items when i am able to craft, but at my level now, over 10000 levels, there's not a lot to craft. actually only two items left that I can craft.

2. Bones B. Crackin

Bones B. Crackin New Member

EXCELLENT info here...Thank you very much to the author and ALL the other contributors. 5 star rating for sure! :)

3. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Currently working on a complete listing of all blueprint items and boss drops. Possibly other sheets as well. About 2/3 of the second sheet is similar to the one with pictures by easy to remember and I did get the info from exham from there. It also includes owner and random boss drops however. I also got referred to his post several times. If anyone would like to use the spreadsheet and/or fill in missing info, please feel free to do so.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...zc559rkXSO_OjwT4izOSU/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Ambrosius and Rick B like this.
  4. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member

Thank you!!!

5. Fearless Walker

Fearless Walker New Member

Ty for this.

6. Can you help me? a I am not near the level yet to know what or where this item is? Brotherhood Assassin Gear? do you know where it is when it becomes available and what its a and d is? pleas and thank you in advance :) asking for a friend :)

GLIMMERMAN likes this.
  7. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

minimum damage palermo coop boss drop. Illuminati It is on the second page of the spreadsheet in my signature. 23 att/ 27 def.

8. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Not only have I added a world boss tab I made an easier link to the spreadsheet. http://tinyurl.com/LCNsheet Feel free to view it, use it, and fill in any missing info especially in the blueprints and challenge tab.